‹ Brazzaville Breached ›
Meanings and phrases
- a failure to perform some promised act or obligation
- an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
- a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); rupture; break; severance; rift; falling out
- make an opening or gap in; gap
- act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises; transgress; offend; infract; violate; go against; break
- a breach of contract committed prior to the time of required performance; constructive breach
- a breach of a legal duty; failure to do something that is required in a contract
- Neal is in breach of contract and could be sued.
- This act includes damages for breach of contract of sale.
- Mr Jarvis sued for breach of contract.
- any act of molesting, interrupting, hindering, agitating, or arousing from a state of repose or otherwise depriving inhabitants of the peace and quiet to which they are entitled; disorderly conduct; disorderly behavior; disturbance of the peace
- violation (either through fraud or negligence) by a trustee of a duty that equity requires of him
- You know you said where there was no confidence, there was no breach of trust.
- Upon these accusations, she was investigated by the prosecutor general for financial breach of trust.
- Zinck pleaded guilty on June 17, 2013 to charges of fraud over $5,000 and breach of trust by a public officer.
- a breach that occurs when an item is deficient according to the terms of a warranty
- a breach of contract committed prior to the time of required performance; anticipatory breach
- a breach serious enough to destroy the value of the contract and to give a basis for an action for breach of contract
- a breach that does not destroy the value of the contract but can give rise to a claim for damages
- Facebook and Cambridge Analytica data breach is an example.
- It also enhances protection from data breach and strengthens family security.
- Feidler succeeded Richard F. Smith as the chairman of Equifax in the wake of the 2017 data breach.
- In 2013, Adobe Systems endured a major security breach.
- Users often fail to do this, which is why phishing has become the most common form of security breach.
- If it was artillery as claimed, it shows that the security breach could only have come from Hezbollah.