‹ Breechloader Breeder ›
Meanings and phrases
- a special variety of domesticated animals within a species; strain; stock
- a special type
- copulate with a female, used especially of horses; cover
- call forth; engender; spawn
- cause to procreate (animals)
- have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms); multiply
Breed 's Hill
- a hill in Charlestown that was the site of the battle of Bunker Hill in 1775
- In both of the Eliminators, the new breed of Gladiators won.
- Robert F. Wagner Jr. called him a "new breed of party leader".
- In 1945, the Kennel Club recognised the new breed in its own right.
- It was first developed in the early 1900s, and the breed standard was established in the 1950s.
- A breed standard was first published in 1985, and a shared RFOS–RKF revision was produced in 1997.
- The AKC breed standard calls for males to stand from at the withers, and for females to stand from .
- Duroc pig The Duroc pig is an older breed of domestic pig.
- Verata goat The Verata is a traditional Spanish breed of domestic goat.
- Irish goat The Irish Goat is a traditional Irish breed of domestic goat.
- The borzoi is an athletic and independent breed of dog.
- Azawakh The Azawakh is a breed of dog from West Africa.
- Tahltan Bear Dog The Tahltan Bear Dog was a breed of dog indigenous to Canada.
- Landseer (dog) The Landseer is a dog breed.
- Used among dog owners for the Rhodesian Ridgeback dog breed.
- Dachshund (disambiguation) A dachshund is a short-legged, long-bodied, hound-type dog breed.
- She has a farm with Cotswold sheep and rare breed pigs.
- It has become a rare breed, numbering only a few thousand head.
- "Forbes" described Rai as being among that rare breed of civil servants who knows how to get work done in the government.