‹ Bribery Bric-a-brac ›
Meanings and phrases
- He was convicted of taking bribes in the 1980 Abscam scandal.
- He was a Republican convicted of taking bribes in the 1980 Abscam scandal.
- Benson has Foster and everyone taking bribes arrested, including congressmen and prosecutors.
- Wang was charged with accepting bribes worth 48.7 million yuan.
- The 1924 season was not without controversy, with rumours of numerous players accepting bribes.
- Zhang was charged with accepting bribes worth 66.98 million yuan, by the Second Intermediate People's Court of Beijing.