‹ Busywork Butacaine ›
Meanings and phrases
- and nothing more; merely; simply; just; only
- (contrastive) from another point of view; on the other hand; then again
- Ruvheneko has been awarded many accolades including but not limited to:
- The condition may be a sign of various disease states, including but not exclusive to the following:
- Baudisch has had many publications, including but not limited to theses, book chapters, demos, videos and papers.
- Benfica was the defending champion but lost in the semi-finals to Sporting Clube de Portugal.
- 2018 Busan Open – Singles Vasek Pospisil was the defending champion but lost in the final to Matthew Ebden.
- 1996 Paris Open – Singles Pete Sampras was the defending champion but lost in the second round to Marc Rosset.
- 2018 Garden Open – Doubles Andreas Mies and Oscar Otte were the defending champions but only Mies chose to defend his title, partnering Kevin Krawietz.
- 2018 Sarasota Open – Doubles Scott Lipsky and Jürgen Melzer were the defending champions but only Lipsky chose to defend his title, partnering Donald Young.
- 2002 ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament – Doubles Jonas Björkman and Roger Federer were the defending champions but only Federer competed that year with Max Mirnyi.
- Some types of imported fruit all but disappeared.
- By the early-nineteenth century, native peoples had all but disappeared from what is now Kentucky.
- The PKI all but disappeared, not to be an important actor on the political stage until after independence.
- The Gary System also incorporated the Jim Crow concept of separate but equal education.
- In fact, it was not long after that the Court developed the "separate but equal" doctrine in "Plessy v. Ferguson", in practice allowing discriminatory treatment of blacks.
- The ACLU's plan was to demonstrate that the "separate but equal" policies governing the Southern discrimination were illegal because blacks were never, in fact, treated equally.
- In all but name it was a new comic.
- Unionists described the bill as a "secession act in all but name".
- Margaret Maden (1993) “Dissolution in all but name” Education Answers Back.
- 2018 Jalisco Open – Singles Mirza Bašić was the defending champion but chose not to defend his title.
- 2018 Tunis Open – Singles Simone Bolelli was the defending champion but chose not to defend his title.
- 2018 Sarasota Open – Singles Frances Tiafoe was the defending champion but chose not to defend his title.
- Today, pencils are still a small but significant market for natural graphite.
- There is also a small but significant group of descendants of indentured labourers from the Solomon Islands.
- The vast majority of Krios are Christians at about 95%, though with a small but significant Muslim minority at 5%.
- 2018 Jalisco Open – Doubles Santiago González and Artem Sitak were the defending champions but chose not to defend their title.
- 2018 Keio Challenger – Men's Doubles Marin and Tomislav Draganja were the defending champions but chose not to defend their title.
- 2018 Pingshan Open – Men's Doubles Sanchai and Sonchat Ratiwatana were the defending champions but chose not to defend their title.
- Cork City were the defending champions but lost in the final 2-1 to Dundalk.
- The Indians repeated as AL Central champions but lost to the Baltimore Orioles in the Division Series.
- 2012 US Open – Mixed Doubles Melanie Oudin and Jack Sock were the defending champions but lost to Sania Mirza and Colin Fleming in the second round.
- I was impressed and intrigued – but not overawed.
- Usually – but not always – those who are bow-legged tend to underpronate.
- Histories listed many scholars – but not Kong Chao – who worked on deciphering the bamboo strips.
- By 2012, the tourism industry was small but growing rapidly.
- It is a small but growing segment of the pornography industry.
- Sougia is a small but growing resort.
- 2003 Open Gaz de France – Singles Venus Williams was the defending champion but did not compete that year.
- 1996 du Maurier Open – Men's Singles Andre Agassi was the defending champion but did not compete that year.
- 2000 Wimbledon Championships – Girls' Singles Iroda Tulyaganova was the defending champion but did not complete in the Juniors this year.