‹ Callowness Callsign ›
Meanings and phrases
- Stehlin subsequently received threatening phone calls.
- The misdialed phone calls had a profound effect on Katz.
- The letters were followed by phone calls.
- In 1974, Epstein experienced what he calls an "epiphany".
- It's what he calls grinding meat."
- He opposes the use of what he calls "secret ingredients" to craft cocktails.
- These areas provided the basis for tariff calculations for telephone calls.
- In addition to live guests, Steve Allison took telephone calls from listeners.
- These were the first publicly-witnessed long distance telephone calls in the UK.
- The woman calls the police, who search the house.
- She immediately calls the police, who charge him.
- Finally convinced their danger, Luc calls the police.
- The Defense Attorney then calls all of their witnesses.
- Papa Nichols then calls Walter a "German."
- Mitchell then calls Ben to the stand.
- He calls upon us to realize that "we are what we think".
- Ursula calls upon Chernabog (from "Fantasia"), who summons deceased spirits.
- Sammy calls upon Kadi for help and Mrs. Pollifax decides to accompany her to Africa.
- The Qur'an calls itself , "Arabic", and , "clear".
- WAJD calls itself "99 Jamz" using the frequency of the FM translator.
- Wisconsin calls itself “America’s Dairyland,” with more dairy farms than any other state.
- His comments sparked fury, and led to calls for him to resign.
- This has led to calls to abandon the astronomical unit as a unit of measurement.
- This has led to calls to reform the Senate; however, such a move would entail constitutional changes.
- In 2017, VF&RS responded to 67,000 emergency calls.
- Dana's frantic emergency calls summon Trevor.
- All medical emergency calls were received through the PRPD's telephone line.
- With Lalitha's consent, Suryam calls off his wedding.
- She then jumps off the boat and calls off the engagement.
- Nadena calls off her engagement to Fedor.
- It also advocates what it calls a more balanced US policy towards the Middle East.
- ParknShop sells products under generic brands, both what it calls "private label" and "Best Buy" branding.
- At least one device maker has threatened legal action against what it calls "unfounded and unproven allegations."
- They call the lower-level "fork" and "execve" system calls, respectively.
- Kernel space can be accessed by user module only through the use of system calls.
- It uses a code verifier to prevent use of unsafe instructions such as those that perform system calls.
- Isabel gives him a get well card, with a drawing of what she calls a “water kelpie” on it.
- Cat confronts members of what she calls the "redneck posse", led by cocky, wealthy, homophobic Tommy Lawson.
- Creating what she calls wearable art, da Silva collaborated with artist Ayoola Gbolahan for her 2017 collection.
- Difficulty is measured in number recursive calls made by a DPLL algorithm.
- It can detect ultrasound, which enables it to detect ultrasonic calls made by rodent prey.
- There are many local variants of the calls made by the stickman for rolls during a craps game.
- Whereas Nav Bajwa has invented a machine whom he calls Raduaa.
- After an episode in which he "borrows" a janitor whom he calls "Dr.
- He hires a local actor to play the part of his grandfather, whom he calls Doo-Dah.
- The plan calls for two main routes.
- The plan calls for raising the priority given to NCDs in international development work'.
- The Culgaith Parish plan calls for the re-opening of Culgaith station with an adequate provision for parking.
- She calls for help and Iago, Montano and Gratiano appear.
- It is the doctor's house which Viktor calls for help regarding his girls.
- It is the patrol deputy who most often is the first on the scene when one calls for help.
- Marmoset alarm calls tend to be short and high-pitched.
- Approximately 1% of police alarm calls actually involve a crime.
- Primates have also been observed responding to alarm calls of other species.
- The ship also made port calls to various Baltic ports, including cities in Estonia and Sweden.
- The 1952 voyage included a NATO amphibious landing on the coast of Denmark (Operation "Mainbrace") and port calls in Scotland in England.
- That first wartime series of port calls in the South Pacific established a pattern of operations for her that endured through the next 20 months.
- However, voice calls cannot be made on the Galaxy Camera.
- All versions include a phone that includes support for Short Message Service (SMS) and voice calls.
- Digital technologies such as GSM and CDMA2000 support multiple voice calls on the same channel and offer enhanced features such as two-way text messaging and data services.