‹ Camwood Can-do ›
Meanings and phrases
- airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.; tin; tin can
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; buttocks; nates; arse; butt; backside; bum; buns; fundament; hindquarters; hind end; keister; posterior; prat; rear; rear end; rump; stern; seat; tail; tail end; tooshie; tush; bottom; behind; derriere; fanny; ass
- the quantity contained in a can; canful
- a buoy with a round bottom and conical top; can buoy
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets; toilet; lavatory; lav; john; privy; bathroom
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination; toilet; commode; crapper; pot; potty; stool; throne
- preserve in a can or tin; tin; put up
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; displace; fire; give notice; dismiss; give the axe; send away; sack; force out; give the sack; terminate
- early 20th-century United States painting; portrays realistic and sordid scenes of city life; Ashcan school
- a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas); aerosol; aerosol container; aerosol bomb; spray can
- a can that holds beer
- a buoy with a round bottom and conical top; can
- a device for cutting cans open; tin opener
- accept the unpleasant consequences of one's actions; face the music
- a can for storing ground coffee
- a bin that holds rubbish until it is collected; ashcan; trash can; wastebin; ash bin; ash-bin; ashbin; dustbin; trash barrel; trash bin
- large can for transporting milk
- a can for holding soft drinks
- a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas); aerosol; aerosol container; aerosol can; aerosol bomb
- airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.; can; tin
- informal term for a destroyer
- a bin that holds rubbish until it is collected; ashcan; garbage can; wastebin; ash bin; ash-bin; ashbin; dustbin; trash barrel; trash bin
- a container with a handle and a spout with a perforated nozzle; used to sprinkle water over plants; watering pot
- This species can reach a length of in total length.
- This species can reach a length of 31.5–33.8mm.
- This species can reach a length of in standard length.
- The player can choose between black or white chips.
- For each level, the player can choose which character to be.
- The player can choose only one heroine.
- The second player therefore cannot have a winning strategy.
- Denatured proteins lose their 3D structure and therefore cannot function.
- Usually hot chisels are thinner and therefore can not be substituted with cold chisels.
- Bumping is allowed on the player with the ball, but a player cannot be grabbed.
- If the player cannot move out of check, the game ends in checkmate and the player loses.
- In addition, the player cannot use keycard slots or door switches while an alarm is active.
- A player can use this to create a vibrato or a portamento effect.
- The player can use combos to exploit vulnerabilities and apply status effects.
- The class chosen will dictate which of the 33 spells listed in the rulebook each player can use.
- As many as eight players can play a game at a time.
- Up to four players can play together.
- Alternatively the players can play "Grand" and only use the jacks/"Unters" as trumps.
- Religion accepts the uncertainty people cannot get protected from.
- Most people cannot afford mobile phones, and cannot afford to use the Internet cafes.
- So, people cannot slough off responsibility for their own sins onto an external tempter.
- It thus cannot be obtained pure.
- However, the BGIT has its limitations, and thus cannot always predict the precise heat of formation.
- Dante is horrified to realize that he actually died and thus cannot leave Hell, which is forbidden by God.
- The oppositions simply cannot be suspended once and for all.
- 'We simply cannot do without auxiliary constructions,' as Theodor Fontane once said ... [without] dwelling on imaginary wish fulfillments."
- One way to appreciate this is to think of them as being like either side of a piece of paper – one side simply cannot exist without the other.
- A person cannot just join the oppressed by fiat."
- A person cannot become resistant to antibiotics.
- A person cannot consent to serious bodily harm.
- Where teams still cannot be separated, a draw shall take place.
- JoMo comes home as the happiest man, and still cannot believe his luck.
- Custom ringtones still cannot be used for text messages, IMs or emails.
- The Act 1 of 2006 Index regulates the rates at which each school district can raise property taxes in Pennsylvania.
- When the weather is right, visitors can see Denali, the tallest mountain in North America.
- Today the visitors can see the outer walls on the right side and the tower at the place they intersect.
- Each year during the Christmas period, visitors can see the Presepes, belonging to the church, in a room under the building.
- At each turn, players can choose to play with either of their balls for that turn.
- Before each mission, players can choose from a selection of ships to board and search.
- The human players can choose to control a rugby player on the same team or on opposing teams.
- Ninth grade students can choose between eight total classes a year.
- In grade nine students can choose between either Ancient Greek or Russian.
- There are many apartments that are university approved that second-year students can choose to live in.
- Governments alone cannot end hunger and undernourishment.
- But the levels of metabolite alone cannot be considered a guide to hazard.
- A few human mummies alone cannot provide sufficient explanation of metallurgy transmission.
- In addition to Sly, the player can play as Bentley and Murray.
- Within the game there are positions in which each player can play in.
- It means the player can play back any MPEG stream encoded as MP@ML or less.
- The player can only perform this attack based on the number of stocks they have.
- The player can only buy a talent on the tree once (but can buy it again if it appears elsewhere on the diagram).
- The player can only access them in groups of ten, requiring most of the levels to be completed to reach the next ten.
- I believe this government cannot endure permanently half slave and half free.
- The First Amendment states the government cannot violate the individual's right to " freedom of speech, or of the press".
- On 23 September 2014, the Bombay High Court declared that the government cannot force a person to state a religion on any document or form.