‹ Candida Candidate ›
Meanings and phrases
- the campaign of a candidate to be elected; campaigning; candidature; electioneering; political campaign
- In 1978 Tanzler announced his candidacy for Governor of Florida.
- On April 24, 2013, he announced his candidacy for Governor of Ohio.
- On April 11, 1987, Senator Gore of Tennessee announced his candidacy.
- The committee's intent was to explore a presidential candidacy with the Federal Election Commission.
- Lincoln was concerned that Grant might be considering a presidential candidacy in 1864, as was McClellan.
- Senator John Eaton in order to defeat incumbent John Williams, who openly opposed his presidential candidacy.
- In 2017, Elrich declared his candidacy for county executive.
- He declared his candidacy in the 2011 leadership race on January 5, 2011.
- Kildee declared his candidacy for the House of Representatives on November 1, 2011.
- She officially announced her candidacy on 14 January 2018.
- On February 12, 2009, O'Donnell had announced her candidacy.
- Burton announced her candidacy for the leadership to replace him.