‹ Carriageway Carrier ›
Meanings and phrases
- Thus prepared, we shall never be carried away by opinions.
- Most of this energy is carried away by the emitted neutrinos.
- The tides destroyed crops and carried away farming implements.
- Three giants carried off the king's three daughters.
- They carried off four rifles, jewels and other property.
- Once found, the True Cross was carried off to Ctesiphon.
- The most important work was carried out by Hans Tho.
- It was recorded before restoration work was carried out.
- The work was carried out at three levels.
- Ice-poles and other safety equipment are not carried.
- Numbers in parentheses were allocated but not carried.
- Nevertheless, his order was not carried out.
- That carried through the instruments as well."
- The motion was carried through and Sukarno became president for life.
- The production was carried through the United States and into Australia.
- She then carried French prisoners of war to France.
- He then carried out a lot of left-wing political work.
- She then carried provisions and wood from Norfolk to Martinique.
- In a citizen survey carried out in 2012, it was chosen as the symbol that most identifies Penquists.
- The recent population of khairang VDC is 3633 as per a survey carried out by Nepal red cross society in 2015 AD .
- In 1980, a survey carried out in Attikamek territory lists the name "Aiapew Sakahikan", which translates as "male moose lake".
- (""The light's carried forward | proudly on your crown.
- This tradition carried forward into the 20th and 21st centuries.
- The system is carried forward by the students and grand students of Hsiung.
- For this mission, the hydrographic surveys carried away by the "Dom Carlos I"-class research ships have been crucial.
- with more recent surveys carried out in 2011 and 2012, revealing the level of support in a referendum on the independence of Catalonia.
- The National Bat Monitoring Programme (NBMP) was launched in 1996 and consists of a number of national, annual surveys carried out by a network of volunteers across the UK.
- Its locomotive fleet never carried numbers, only names.
- Park Royals never carried flying snails.
- However, the plan was never carried out.
- The ships carried a total of 3,600 rounds for them.
- The ships carried of fuel oil which gave them a range of at .
- The ships carried enough fuel oil to give them a range of at .
- The mid-19th century saw extensive restoration work carried out on the church.
- From 1856 to 1874 there was considerable work carried out on the stained glass windows.
- Strengthening work carried out on the bridge in 1986 enabled the restrictions to be rescinded.
- The protest was carried out during the morning formation on Monday the 14th.
- Some restoration of the remaining castle ruins was carried out during the 1980s.
- Air-sea rescue operations carried out during war have saved valuable trained and experienced airmen.
- Observations were carried out between 1895 and 1933.
- Further restoration was carried out between 1993 and 1995.
- The patrol itself was carried out between Jan Mayen and Bear Islands.
- Mortars are often carried this way.
- Research is often carried out on an animal model, the Ts65Dn mouse.
- His poems often carried humorous versions of Anon as the author's name.
- He also carried the ball twice for 11 yards.
- He also carried the ball once for one yard.
- Simpson carried the ball for the last play in AFL history.
- The ship carried eight lifeboats on radial davits.
- The ship carried of fuel which gave a range of at .
- The ship carried three torpedoes per tube.
- This is carried out through several divisions.
- All administrative details of operating the Society are carried out through the National Office.
- This was carried out through a cooperative working relationship with the Bangladesh Election Commission.
- She usually carried bulk cargoes such as iron ore, coal and grain.
- With few interruptions, it was usually carried out every five years.
- Sampling is usually carried out in two stages, discretization and quantization.
- The vinyl label still carried "The Magic Garden" as its title.
- In 1928, the line still carried 62,000 passengers, but then the decline began.
- It is still carried out All altars in the church, except for the altar of repose, are stripped.
- Initially, transport is carried out using lorries.
- The communication in this gold-for-salt was carried out using drums.
- Navigation between the islands of Tuvalu was carried out using outrigger canoes.
- The charges carried a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison.
- The charges carried a maximum sentence of twenty years' imprisonment.
- "Cornwall" carried a maximum of of fuel oil that gave her a range of at .
- In 1972, the first experimental tests were carried out.
- Six Kitten tests were carried out at Naya in March 1956.
- All significant holes and rough surfaces were crossed wherever tests were carried out.
- His carried out research on emus and magpie geese.
- Maheswaran has carried out research in several different subject areas.
- As a faculty member at Baylor, he wd carried out research in vascular surgery.
- By 1950, three big mains carried up to of water a day.
- The F-4 carried up to four AIM-7s in built-in recesses under its belly.
- The deity is carried up to the Hilltop Arulmigu Sri Balathadayuthapani Temple.
- The railway carried only freight traffic.
- The railway carried only goods traffic.
- (In those days, hockey teams carried only one goaltender, as a rule.)
- Askins only carried four counties, including her home county of Stephens County.
- This removes the guesswork, as the surgery is only carried out when a positive diagnosis has been made.
- The state's Republican base essentially melted; John McCain only carried 13 of the state's 72 counties.
- In this festival, players perform on taiko while portable shrines are carried around town.
- In 1750, the people of Venlo made giant puppets which they carried around in religious processions.
- More than 1 600 custom-made events have been carried around the globe, in varying contexts and locations.
- Generally, the research carried out into the effectiveness of chiropractic has been of poor quality.
- The "borderless selling" term was originated as part of the research carried out by team led by Paramjeev Singh Sethi.
- Private donations and bequests made directly to the McArdle Laboratory play a vital role in the support of the research carried out at the Laboratory.
- Fergie," which carried more of a story compared to its single-released predecessor.
- She said she shipped about 160 flags and carried more in her suitcase in preparation for the event.
- Furthermore, their shells carried more explosives than those of guns, and caused considerably less barrel wear.
- In preservation it has carried the name Hercules.
- It carried the name until withdrawal in September 1947.
- 12,750 people in the Netherlands carried the name in 2007.
- Restoration works were carried out in the 1890s.
- Initial restoration works were carried out in the 1890s.
- It carried passengers and mail.
- After the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869 she carried passengers to Melbourne.
- From 1844 through 1857, palace steamers carried passengers and cargo around the Great Lakes.
- Meanwhile, another, unsuccessful, attack was carried out against Isdud.
- Assassination attempts were carried out against heads of state, some of which were successful.
- Technical evaluation is usually carried out against a set of pre-determined Technical Evaluation Criteria.
- All Sangu chiefs carried the title of Merere whose personal name was Mwahavange.
- He created his sons imperial princes, and Xiao Baoyin carried the title of Prince of Jian'an.
- For the 2001 through to the 2007 seasons, on screen it simply carried the title "Big Brother".
- The Mosquito was the one aircraft in the raid that carried no armament.
- They carried no guns.
- The final resolutions of the meeting carried no reference to the Hampden Clubs.
- But these projects could not be carried out smoothly.
- The points from the first round would not be carried to the Final Round.
- When affairs cannot be carried on to success, proprieties and music do not flourish.
- Thaniel is carried back drunk by Big.
- The survivors of the experiments were carried back to their homeworld.
- On February 3, he was shot in the left breast and was carried back to receive treatment.
- BdSF carried out several violent attacks against non-Bodo civilians.
- In the capital area, the Oslogjengen carried out several sabotage missions.
- Meanwhile, his troops carried out several raids and sorties to sabotage Boer artillery.
- He carried out extensive survey work connected with improving the defences of the island of Malta.
- Heywood carried out extensive research, so his portrayal of Brody would be as accurate as possible.
- During the 1872–1876 "Challenger" expedition to Indonesia, naturalist John Murray carried out extensive surveys.
- San Pablo Avenue previously carried U.S. Route 40 until the terminus was moved progressively east to Utah.
- The Church and its members had previously carried out policies to protect the presence of Jews in Christian culture.
- The cable channels previously carried KXND until their programming moved to the NBC North Dakota network's subchannels.
- Robert's attack was carried out in five columns.
- The attack was carried out by the ZANLA.
- Meanwhile, another, unsuccessful, attack was carried out against Isdud.
- A study carried out on a grassed waterway during 8 years in Bavaria showed that it can lead to several other types of positive impacts, e.g.
- A scientific study carried out by the University of Bologna on characteristics of five ancient varieties of apple highlighted Campanino's qualities.
- A pilot study carried out in 2005 using DIAL found that actual emissions at a refinery were fifteen times higher than those previously reported using the emission factor approach.
- To achieve this, they re-ran a survey which was originally carried out in 1977.
- Thus, each "Spruance"-class destroyer originally carried a maximum total of 24 ASROC.
- She was commissioned in 1811 and originally carried 36 guns, later being upgraded to 42.
- During this period he felt he was being "carried along in the arms" of his spiritual teacher, his grandmother.
- At this time a large tea urn was being carried along the corridor by two adults, to the main room of the tearoom.
- They are föhn-like inasmuch as the moisture carried along has often been precipitated in the Pyrenees or French Alps.
- No local radio station carried games of the New Fighting Saints (1976–77).
- In some markets, no local station carried the telethon for various reasons.
- The station carried NBC's "Monitor" on weekends, and "Nightline" on weeknights.
- The six wounded officers were carried across the street to the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital and the manhunt began.
- Under current standards, AEMO is required to ensure 850 megawatts of reserve is carried across the entire NEM.
- Wagons could not cross the gorge loaded; they had to be unloaded and cargo carried across the creek and gorge hand.
- The Saturn V carried all Apollo lunar missions.
- He carried all five territories and two states.
- McCain carried all but four of the state's 15 counties.
- Playing strips have always carried both emblems.
- In reality, ritual duties were almost always carried out by priests.
- It is said he always carried a bottle of vodka in his hollow briefcase.
- have been successfully carried out.
- Majjhantika later successfully carried out the mission following the Buddha's prediction.
- Botswana has successfully carried an Action Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour, which was adopted in the period 2006-2007.
- The ships carried enough fuel oil to give them a range of at .
- The lifting bodies normally carried enough fuel for about 100 seconds of powered flight and routinely reached from to and speeds above Mach 1.
- Further repairs were carried out in 1974, including the removal of floors.
- The "Heimgar" was in dock for fifty days whilst repairs were carried out for both the collision damage and the storm damage.
- Significant firebox repairs were carried out in 2000 and then it ran again until 2010 when it was withdrawn, being in need of a new boiler.
- This trade is now carried by road and rail transportation.
- WSPA dropped MeTV on April 1, 2018; it is now carried by WYFF (channel 4).
- This task (and that of Rugby) is now carried out by the Anthorn radio station.
- Tower construction was carried out without any cranes and scaffolding, but only with winches.
- According to one US official the attack was carried out without the knowledge or consent of the Pakistani authorities.
- The chair has an absolute veto on all decisions, that is, no policy can be adopted or action carried out without the "concurrence" of the chair.
- In 1988 a study was carried out by the archaeological expedition led by G. M. Toshchev and S. I. Andrukh.
- This study was carried out for comparison of the physicochemical and biochemical characteristics of these two varieties.
- Although the study was carried out in 1991, its publication was delayed by the ongoing litigation between SWWA and the victims.
- The car carried the same designation as the concepts, LFA, but without the hyphen.
- Place's stores carried the same departments as larger discount stores except on a smaller scale.
- Back to racing colts, she carried the same weight and competed in the Dwyer Stakes, losing by a nose to Wildlife.
- The aircraft carried 29 passengers and 3 crew members.
- During 1949, two aircraft carried 2,700 cars.
- Some Marine Corps aircraft carried two pods for strafing.
- In 1965 more excavations were carried by Ron Clarke on Site II, and the southern burial Site I.
- Rescue excavations were carried out by the French National Scientific Research Centre (CNRS) under Jacques Cauvin between 1979 and 1986.
- In 1872 William Copeland Borlase, a descendant of the earlier Borlase, conducted further investigations and excavations were carried out.