‹ Cartoonist Cartouch ›
Meanings and phrases
- Geisel also had a career in making political cartoons.
- Chua was known for his astute and biting political cartoons.
- It was also the first Czech daily publishing political cartoons.
- He also provided voices for animated cartoons.
- The two characters continued to star in animated cartoons until 1959.
- She also expressed a deep religious faith, and was fond of horses and animated cartoons.
- The paper included the Cox & Forkum editorial cartoons.
- Over the course of his career he was responsible for drawing over 10,000 editorial cartoons.
- Cartoons can be divided into gag cartoons, which include editorial cartoons, and comic strips.