‹ Categorized Catena ›
Meanings and phrases
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; class; family
- a general concept that marks divisions or coordinations in a conceptual scheme
- (grammar) a category of words having the same grammatical properties; syntactic category
- (grammar) a category of words having the same grammatical properties; grammatical category
- animal or plant group having natural relations; taxonomic group; taxon
- Winners for each category are "in italics".
- The leading player in each category were:
- Winners in each category are in bold.
- She won the Bronze medal in the 59 kg category.
- He is the Pakistani national champion in the 62 kg category.
- She qualified for the 2012 Summer Olympics in the +67 kg category.
- Jessica Lange was also nominated in the same category.
- It nominated "PTV" in the same category one year later.
- Another type of art in the same category was "Naqqali".
- Oxana Guseva Oxana Guseva is a Paralympic swimmer from Russia competing mainly in category S7 events.
- Takako Fujita Takako Fujita is a paralympic swimmer from Japan competing mainly in category S5 events.
- Vitali Krylov Vitali Krylov is a paralympic swimmer from Russia competing mainly in category B2 events.
- For the 13th ceremony, one new category was introduced.
- Gartner introduced a new category called the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
- 1983 saw the introduction of a new category into World Sportscars, Group C Junior.
- Informally, category theory is a general theory of functions.
- Automorphism groups appear very naturally in category theory.
- In 1958 Riguet went to Zurich, working with IBM , studying category theory.
- The first category is sperm production and storage.
- He is a FIFA referee, and is ranked as a UEFA first category referee.
- The first category of acids are the proton donors, or Brønsted–Lowry acids.
- The second category, then, is heterogeneous nucleation.
- The second category are optimized storage engines for SQL.
- The second category is defined as Non-500 Series County Routes.
- A third category of memory is "semi-volatile".
- The third category of Ephrem's writings is his prose work.
- Some lists even have a third category, trade paperback bestsellers.
- Liang was twice world champion in his age category.
- Greaves achieved much success in regional age category competitions.
- 60% (895) of them were in the productive age category, defined as age 15 to 55 (women) and 15 to 60 (men).
- She holds these titles in the -67 kg weight category.
- He moved up in weight category to -100 kg.
- In 2006 she made a Javelin throw of 30m 54 cm as a masters woman in her weight category.
- "Dust" definitely falls in the latter category.
- "Cigarette Ki Tarah" effortlessly falls into the latter category."
- The Gothic novels are identifiable but none of Koontz's acknowledged work fits into the latter category.
- A fourth category includes customs related to folk beliefs.
- This category includes tardigrades, arthropods, molluscs, and numerous types of worms.
- This wide category includes: Modern Italian is heavily based on the Florentine dialect of Tuscan.
- In 2007, he finished as runner-up in the Polish Senior Championships in the Super heavyweight category.
- He currently holds the world records in the 40–49 heavyweight category for both the 1000m and 2000m distances.
- Felipa won a silver medal in the open category at the 1975 Pan American Games and a bronze in the heavyweight category at the 1979 Pan American Games.
- Saipin Detsaeng Saipin Datsaeng (born ) is a Thai female weightlifter, competing in the 63 kg category and representing Thailand at international competitions.
- Lee Jeong-jae Lee Jeong-Jae (born ) is a South Korean male weightlifter, competing in the 77 kg category and representing South Korea at international competitions.
- Krzysztof Zwarycz Krzysztof Maciej Zwarycz (born 13 December 1990) is a Polish male weightlifter, competing in the 77 kg category and representing Poland at international competitions.
- A separate category consists of telescopic camera cranes.
- A separate category of ngarambi was young boys going through initiation.
- "Linear" circuits and systems form a separate category within electronic manufacturing.
- He also set his career highs in every category.
- The school scored "outstanding" in every category with Ofsted report in November 2008.
- In crash tests conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Outlander received a top score of "Good" in every category.
- In 2006, he was nominated for the Icarus award category "Golden Voice" for "Nip/Tuck" and "Lost."
- In 2007, he was nominated for the Icarus award category "Golden Voice" "for Prison Break" and "Lost".
- The award winner's name, work title, award year and award category are etched on a small plaque on the base or on the plexiglass itself.