‹ Chairlift Chairmanship ›
Meanings and phrases
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization; president; chairwoman; chair; chairperson
- act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; chair
- one ranking below or serving in the place of a chairman
- The first vice chairman and CEO was Haroon Khawaja.
- N'Ban La became vice chairman of the KIO in 2016.
- Agarwal and the vice chairman is Pankaj Agarwal.
- She served as chairman from 1994 to the present.
- He served as chairman of the board from 2002 to 2012.
- Greenway served as chairman for the first year.
- He became chairman, CEO and president of the H.E.
- Ash became chairman of the Dartington Trust in 1972.
- He became chairman of the Labour Group in 1953.
- He is the former chairman of Kalihati upazila.
- He is the former chairman and chief executive officer of Unum.
- Barmen is the son of Rolf Barmen, former chairman of SK Brann.
- Charles Greenwood was elected the first chairman.
- Henderson was elected the first chairman.
- Its first chairman was Stefan Jarzębski.
- He has been deputy chairman of the UMP since 2013.
- As of 14 April 2008, she was the deputy chairman.
- He was also deputy chairman of the Taff Vale Railway.
- On February 12, Howard Dean was elected chairman.
- He was also elected chairman of the committee.
- Keizur was elected chairman of the meeting.
- Thadden was eventually appointed chairman in 1967.
- Colm Ó hEocha was appointed chairman of the Forum.
- Johann Kowoll was appointed chairman of the DSDP.
- He serves as the chairman and chief of Bridgestone.
- He is the former chairman and chief executive officer of Unum.
- 1945), the company's chairman and chief executive officer died.
- Even before the election Dehler was assigned as party chairman.
- From 2009 he was also district party chairman of the FPÖ Wiener Neustadt.
- In 1989 Loeschnak became the vice party chairman of the Austrian Socialist Party.
- Keath became the chairman of SFA in April 1944.
- Later Nordahl Grieg became the chairman of the organization.
- Ludwig Group and became the chairman of the Ludwig Cancer Research.
- Earl moved to the role of senior executive chairman.
- Leiden will serve as executive chairman until April 2023.
- He was the executive chairman of Anzon Australia Limited.
- The current chairman as of 2016 is Alassane Ndione.
- Oberoi is the current chairman of The Oberoi Group.
- Former Kiwi Kevin Tamati is the current chairman.
- Martin is the founder and chairman of Wetherspoon.
- Naím is the founder and chairman of the Group of Fifty.
- He is the founder and chairman of the Charles Schwab Corporation.
- In 1977, John Hanigan became the new chairman of Genesco.
- Pål Kårbø was elected new chairman.
- With the new chairman, the C.O.C.
- The council is made up of 8 council members, who were elected by majority vote at the municipal election held on 7 June 2009, and the honorary mayor as chairman.
- The council is made up of 6 council members, who were elected by majority vote at the municipal election held on 7 June 2009, and the honorary mayor as chairman.
- The council is made up of 32 honorary members, who were most recently elected at the municipal election held on 25 May 2014, and the full-time mayor as chairman.
- CBI's FIR mentions then chairman of HUDA, which is Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- In 2005, Kierszenbaum founded Cherrytree Records along with Jimmy Iovine, then chairman of Interscope Records.
- In 1919, Bickell left the investment business to become president and then chairman of McIntyre-Porcupine Mines.
- He was the board chairman of Owerri Digital Village, 1980–1990.
- He was board chairman for one year.
- Keelty succeeded him as president with Iglehart becoming board chairman.
- The magazine's honorary chairman is Henry Kissinger.
- The present honorary chairman is Professor doctor C.D.
- He was honorary chairman of CDU in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- He was the founding chairman of the Mercury Theatre.
- Hunter was the founding chairman of the trust's executive board.
- Also in 1994, Greene became founding chairman of Muintir na hÉireann.
- He is a major investor in Valence Technologies, owning 52% of the company and serving as chairman in 2011.
- Halverson also was a member of the Board of World Vision, from 1956 to 1983, serving as chairman from 1966 to 1983.
- He was a professor and a leading physicist at Columbia University, later serving as chairman of the physics department.
- Lurie was named chairman of the board in July 2015.
- In 1973, he was named chairman of the board.
- He was named chairman five years earlier.
- One actual club chairman wanted to appear and have it out with him on the show.
- He works very closely with Turkish Süper Lig club Fenerbahçe club chairman Aziz Yıldırım.
- The relegation forced change at the top and the new club chairman was named Gani Arsllani.
- In 1936 and 1937 he served as committee chairman.
- Its municipal committee chairman is MEER SHAHBAZ AHMAD KHAN LOUND
- He completed his dissertation titled, "Doubt, certainty and the Cartesian Circle" under committee chairman Fred Feldman.
- He would end up being appointed its president and chairman.
- Howe's "dollar-a-year men" headed Victory Aircraft Ltd. as president and chairman of the board.
- LeTourneau was active in his company as president and chairman of the board from 1929 until 1966.
- Nicholls would later become chairman of Holywell Town.
- When it became clear that Ugeux would not become chairman, he stepped dowwn.
- One led by Hackner, who had become chairman of the party, and another led by Spina.
- He is the deputy chairman and managing director of HKR International Limited.
- From 1981 to 1993, he was vice chairman and managing partner at Coopers & Lybrand.
- William McEwan Younger, the son of William Younger, was the chairman and managing director.
- Schwarzenegger serves as chairman of the Institute.
- He currently serves as chairman of the program.
- Hunt's son, Clark, serves as chairman and CEO.
- This success was often credited to their state chairman Wolfgang Kubicki.
- Then he became the CDU state chairman from Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
- From 11 July 2009 to 20 May 2017, he was state chairman of the SPD Bavaria.
- Zeletin and the acting chairman Professor doctor Mona Elena Diaconu.
- He was appointed acting chairman of the Fisk University Music Department in 1975.
- In July 2014, Griffin resigned and was succeeded by Adam Walker as acting chairman.
- He joined the Eurosceptic European Research Group (ERG), becoming chairman in 2018.
- One change he has instituted since becoming chairman is requiring directors to retire at age 75.
- Verey started his banking career at Herbert, Wagg & Co, eventually becoming chairman of Schroders.
- He is the chairman emeritus of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Further pressure may have been put by Maurice ("Hank") Greenberg, vice chairman emeritus of the Council's board.
- He stepped down as chairman of the conglomerate six years later, being elected as chairman emeritus on April 18, 2018.
- The national chairman is elected every four years.
- He was instead named national chairman for Republican nominee Bob Dole's campaign.
- He was elected national chairman at the party's 2008 national convention in Dallas, Texas.
- In January 2017, Foss stepped down as chairman.
- He stepped down as chairman after the May 2015 General Election.
- Mehlman voluntarily stepped down as chairman of the RNC at the end of 2006.
- Budiman later in 2001 resigned as chairman of PRD.
- On 31 August 2019, he resigned as chairman of Venstre.
- He resigned as chairman and CEO of Renault on 24 January 2019.
- She was later chairman of the Anglo-Indonesian Society.
- He was later chairman of Drammens BK.
- Douglas Freshfield, a later chairman of the prestigious Alpine Club arrived in 1871.
- He was also elected as chairman of the Skyteam Alliance board in June 2019.
- Mordashov was elected as chairman of the World Steel Association in October 2012.
- On 24 November 2015, Hans was elected as chairman of the CDU Parliamentary Group in the Landtag of Saarland.