‹ Championship Champlain ›
Meanings and phrases
- She won 19 national championships at senior level.
- His teams have won 12 national championships.
- The club has won six national championships.
- He has represented India in the world championships.
- He finished 7th at the 2017 world championships.
- London, United Kingdom held the 2017 world championships.
- They won four straight state championships from 1953-56.
- Both Bartosh and Moser had won Texas state championships.
- The cheerleading team has won twenty-four state championships.
- Alabama State has won six conference championships.
- The women won conference championships from 1993 to 1999.
- University of Colorado has won the last 8 conference championships.
- They have won 12 league championships in their history.
- TPS athletic teams have won several league championships.
- He led them to two league championships, in 1996 and 1999.
- Hall has only competed in four major championships.
- The Masters has the smallest field of the four major championships.
- The women's basketball team has won three regional championships.
- Until the 1967-68 season, the Intermediate level had many regional championships.
- As membership has grown, they have begun to sponsor regional championships as well.
- As 2018 (including medals won at the 2017 team championships)
- In 2017, she helped the Korean national team to win the world team championships at the Sudirman Cup.
- In addition the men have won two Metropolitan team championships (1990, 1995) and the women two (1994, 1995).
- CSU has won 9 MWC tournament championships and won or shared 11 regular season titles.
- Despite winning the Big Ten regular season and tournament championships, MSU did not receive a No.
- After falling back to "juryo" in 1994 he won two "yusho" or tournament championships in that division.
- The Devil Dogs won state football championships in 1971, 1973 and 2013.
- The Braves won back-to-back state football championships in 2002 and 2003.
- Rockdale High School won state football championships in 1976 and in 2017.
- She played in the Wimbledon championships between 1897 and 1907.
- He won four NHRA Top Alcohol Funny Car championships between 1987 and 1991.
- The boys track and field teams have won six state championships between 1972 and 2011.
- They also won a CONCACAF record eight consecutive championships from 2006 to 2014.
- He won two consecutive championships with the Kings in the 2004 and 2005 PBA seasons.
- Both teams have since won sixth consecutive championships in their respective sports.
- His teams won back-to-back state championships during his junior and senior years.
- Cal State Fullerton won two conference championships during their tenure as a football program.
- He led the school's basketball team to two state championships during his junior and senior seasons.
- Saksvik competed in several international championships.
- She later represented Spain in international championships.
- He is the winner of seven medals in major international championships.
- The Halifax West boys' basketball team has won 4 provincial championships.
- O'Leary has won two provincial championships as a skip winning in 1993 and 1994.
- The West Warriors Football team won provincial championships in 1991 and in 2003.
- In 1943, −44 and −45, illegal championships were held.
- The 2016 PAC-12 beach volleyball championships were held at the stadium.
- The 2010 and 2011 NCAA lacrosse championships were held at M&T Bank Stadium.
- As a consequence, there were two championships held in 1986.
- Every year 2-4 special championships held for European countries in separate shooting disciplines.
- 1907 European Rowing Championships The 1907 European Rowing Championships were rowing championships held on the Rhine.
- In men's soccer, the school won championships in 2003, 2005, 2008, and 2010.
- Halpin represented many NSL clubs and won championships with Sydney Olympic and Perth Glory.
- The Cardinals have won championships ranging from the conference level up to the national level.
- The girls' program won state championships in 1974, 1993, and 2009.
- The girls' programs has also won state championships in 1977 and 1986.
- The boys' program has won state championships in 1989, 2007, and 2015.
- He won a first national junior championships in 1935.
- She won three titles at the 2011 Russian junior championships.
- She won two junior championships.
- It includes the league(s) they play for, and championships won.
- The 2000s was a lean decade for the club with only two Eredivisie championships won.
- Through the 2019 season, the most AFL or AFC championships won by any team is eleven, by the Patriots.
- Two state basketball championships were won.
- Historically, Sitra Club won football and basketball championships.
- Franklin Area High School has won two state basketball championships.