‹ Chargeable Chargeman ›
Meanings and phrases
- of a particle or body or system; having a net amount of positive or negative electric charge
- fraught with great emotion; supercharged
- supplied with carbon dioxide; aerated
- capable of producing violent emotion or arousing controversy
- having a negative charge; negative; electronegative
- In this model, atoms were known to consist of negatively charged electrons.
- The particles are slightly negatively charged, and each one is naturally white.
- When there is an excess of electrons, the object is said to be negatively charged.
- having a positive charge; positive; electropositive
- They leave behind the fixed positively charged dopants near the junction.
- Because nuclei are all positively charged, they strongly repel one another.
- The lysine amino acid attached to the end of the histones is positively charged.
- Hamm was arrested and charged with capital murder.
- Sugō is then arrested and charged for his crimes.
- Lacaze was arrested and charged later that night.
- The charged particles remain magnetically confined to as a plasma.
- The basic structure of matter involves charged particles bound together.
- Instead, virtual photons can transfer momentum between two charged particles.
- Having been charged with murder, Anjirō had fled Japan.
- Selman was arrested, charged with murder and stood trial.
- She was charged with murder, kidnapping and crimes against .
- Mitchell was briefly detained, but was not charged.
- Walker was not charged with any wrongdoing.
- A fee is not charged if no fund is raised.
- It was the second in a series of politically charged portraits painted by McNaughton.
- "The Boston Globe" found it "ebullient...politically charged...mixes quirkiness and cultural poignancy."
- However, this is extremely controversial and politically charged, and no scholar agrees with this description.
- He was later charged for his comments.
- Chipperfield was later charged with 12 counts of animal cruelty.
- Three of those arrested were later charged with first-degree murder.
- However, Hirsch was never formally charged.
- On January 28, 2009 Boulanger was formally charged in the scandal.
- The police agreed to this and she was formally charged upon reaching the headquarters.
- Givens was never charged with any wrongdoing.
- Matix was a suspect in the murders but was never charged.
- Fees are never charged to rescue people.
- It can be configured as a charged particle energy analyzer, monochromator, or mass spectrometer.
- Most Cherenkov detectors aim at recording the Cherenkov light produced by a primary charged particle.
- Energy emission can occur when a moving electron is deflected by a charged particle, such as a proton.
- They are typical of imperative mood, but only if emotionally charged.
- In response, Drews took part in a series of public debates, which often became emotionally charged.
- Lambert's songs, often emotionally charged, have been considered a mix of Adele, Tori Amos and James Blake.
- Jai is then arrested and charged with assault.
- He was charged with assault causing grievous bodily harm.
- She is charged with assault, but Sonny makes sure she is released.
- Many of those arrested were charged with treason.
- He was charged with treason and imprisoned in Athens.
- Philippe Pétain was charged with treason in July 1945.
- In the indictment Castelle was charged with conspiracy to commit extortion.
- Later, four other men are pulled in and charged with conspiracy to commit burglary.
- Eleven suspected "bonnets rouges" were arrested and charged with conspiracy in April.
- They were subsequently charged around £1600.
- He was subsequently charged in connection with the crimes.
- She is subsequently charged with perverting the cause of justice.
- Ross is then charged with Murder and awaits trial.
- The 52nd then charged, and under this onslaught, the chasseurs broke.
- The police then charged him with disturbing the peace and resisting arrest.
- Rubens' highly charged compositions reference erudite aspects of classical and Christian history.
- These factors all make age of consent an often confusing subject, and a topic of highly charged debates.
- It is set against the highly charged political climate in Iran after World War II, between 1946 and 1949.
- No fees charged to children up to 15 years.
- Many clubs also take a percentage of fees charged for each private dance.
- The fees charged to attend some of Bushiri's public dinners have been questioned.
- Sydney is arrested and charged with attempted murder.
- Needle was charged with attempted murder.
- Shyne was charged with attempted murder, assault, and reckless endangerment.
- Electromagnetism is the force that acts between electrically charged particles.
- This used tiny microcapsules filled with electrically charged white particles suspended in a colored oil.
- Crookes and Arthur Schuster believed they were particles of "radiant matter," that is, electrically charged atoms.
- Media reports of gang rapes in the UK are often racially charged since late 2000.
- This was relevant, as the shooting occurred in a mostly black neighborhood and had become a racially charged issue.
- As investigative reporter for the New York Post, then a politically liberal newspaper, he covered the racially charged murder trial of the Scottsboro Boys in Florida.
- The battery can be charged by the engine or through a plug-in equipment and can be fully charged in two hours.
- When fully charged, the Asp's body releases low levels of energy at all times, making prolonged physical contact with her fatal.
- With his ring fully charged, Hal easily destroys the approaching Manhunters, but the numbers are too much for him that he escapes again.
- At this point, radiation produced in the Big Bang stopped Thomson scattering from charged ions.
- The "bond" then results from electrostatic attraction between the positive and negatively charged ions.
- For example, the electric currents in electrolytes are flows of positively and negatively charged ions.