‹ Chromatographically Chrome ›
Meanings and phrases
- a process used for separating mixtures by virtue of differences in absorbency
- a vertical glass tube used in column chromatography; a mixture is poured in the top and washed through a stationary substance where components of the mixture are adsorbed selectively to form colored bands; column
- chromatography that uses selective adsorption by a column of powders
- chromatography that uses selective adsorption on a strip of paper
- Tenofovir may be measured in plasma by liquid chromatography.
- For the isolation of the compound high pressure liquid chromatography is commonly used (HPLC).
- The group currently focuses on ultra-high pressure capillary liquid chromatography combined with mass spectrometry (MS).
- These fragments can be separated by gas chromatography.
- She remained active in gas chromatography until almost the end of life.
- He has recently extended this to a highly precise method of "reactive gas chromatography".