‹ Civilian Civilisation ›
Meanings and phrases
- Thousands of the evacuating civilians were killed.
- At least 200 civilians were killed during the bombings.
- Three civilians were killed and 15 wounded.
- Heavy resistance led to immense German reprisals against civilians.
- Cassese along with other police was against civilians within the CCRB.
- Throughout 2017, there were no reports of ADF using violence against civilians.
- Chinese soldiers and civilians fled the city in panic.
- The participants consisted of both soldiers and civilians.
- Over a thousand people, soldiers and civilians, were saved.
- It also killed a great many innocent civilians.
- The victims buried in these mass graves included government officials, innocent civilians, women and children.
- Former President Musharraf expressed solidarity with Algeria, condemned this attack and condoled the deaths of innocent civilians.
- The exact number of Filipino civilians killed by US troops will never be known.
- Total recorded casualties amount to 24 civilians killed outside Athens Polytechnic campus.
- In total out of around 200 civilians killed by the IRA as informers, 82 were ex-servicemen.
- Government forces killed more than 75,000 civilians during the war 1980–1992.
- The fleet transported a total of 250,000 soldiers and civilians during the evacuation.
- There is no estimate on the number of civilians that died.
- A number of civilians were also being held, most for robbery.
- The bombardment killed and injured an unknown number of civilians.
- These attacks aimed at spreading terror, and killed many civilians.
- He said that airstrike had occurred on the Madrassa and had killed many civilians and children.
- If Godzilla is on land, he will go on a rampage and it will show how many civilians were killed.
- Consequently thousands of civilians in the region become refugees.
- The march and demonstration resulted in the arrests of thousands of civilians, who remained in prison for months.
- On the morning of July 16, 2003, the Clan detonates atom bombs in Washington, DC, killing the President and thousands of civilians.
- Ismail Khan reportedly used cluster bombs, killing 220–250 unarmed civilians.
- The Shining Path targeted unarmed civilians as part of their strategy to devastate communities as a whole.
- US and Somali commandoes reportedly killed 10 unarmed civilians including three children and a woman during a raid.