‹ Clients Cliff-brake ›
Meanings and phrases
- a steep high face of rock; drop; drop-off
- any of several small lithophytic ferns of tropical and warm temperate regions; cliff-brake; rock brake
- diving into the water from a steep overhanging cliff
- a member of the Anasazi people living in the southwestern United States who built rock or adobe dwellings on ledges in the sides of caves
- a rock and adobe dwelling built on sheltered ledges in the sides of a cliff
- one of the West's most beautiful wildflowers; large brilliant pink or rose flowers in many racemes above thick mats of stems and leaves; ledges and cliffs from Washington to California; rock penstemon; Penstemon rupicola
- tufted thrift of seacoasts and mountains of north temperate zone; occasionally grown as a ground cover; sea pink; Armeria maritima
- North American swallow that lives in colonies and builds bottle-shaped mud nests on cliffs and walls; Hirundo pyrrhonota
- fern or northern Eurasia and North America having fragrant fronds; fragrant shield fern; fragrant wood fern; Dryopteris fragrans
- Picture a cartoon character running off a cliff.
- The father then kills himself by jumping off a cliff.
- Some texts have said that he fell off a cliff.
- The cliff face is lit at night by numerous flood lights.
- The second column began work to improve this narrow track cut over the cliff face.
- Perched water tables produce a number of small freshwater springs on the cliff face.
- Koskiniatis then jumped off the cliff and committed suicide.
- to jump off the cliff and kill herself.
- Christian and Beef then scuffle, and Beef slips off the cliff to his death.
- This cliff faces west and looks down upon the Konkan.
- It usually grows, like the parents, in exposed sandstone cliff faces.
- Sediment deposited by waves comes from eroded cliff faces and is moved along the coastline by the waves.
- The western side of the tower is a steep cliff.
- Navlakha Kothar is a large brick structure overlooking a steep cliff.
- It is situated on the south shore of the Saint Lawrence River at the top of a steep cliff.