‹ Clingstone Clinical ›
Meanings and phrases
- a medical establishment run by a group of medical specialists
- meeting for diagnosis of problems and instruction or remedial work in a particular activity
- a healthcare facility for outpatient care
- a meeting at which baseball players receive special evaluation and instruction
- a meeting at which basketball players receive special evaluation and instruction
- a clinic where specialist care for a patient's eyes
- a meeting at which hockey players receive special evaluation and instruction
- a clinic for people with reading disabilities
- There's a medical clinic and a dentist on-site.
- The station has administrative offices and a medical clinic on site.
- Amenities include a medical clinic, social club, pool, school and shop.
- While locked up in a mental health clinic, Michele looks back on his life.
- There is one health clinic with one doctor/general practitioner and several nurses.
- The nearest mobile health clinic is at a distance of more than 10 km from the village.
- Shortly afterwards, Bethany settles in McHenry, Illinois and works at an abortion clinic.
- She also traveled to Kentucky to visit John Brockhoeft, convicted of firebombing a Cincinnati abortion clinic.
- When Urmi gets off the cab, she is surprised to find that they are not in an abortion clinic, but an office building.
- Founding member Fontanet was moved to a psychiatric clinic in Córdoba.
- Overbeck traveled to Turin and brought Nietzsche to a psychiatric clinic in Basel.
- He graduated from Moscow State University in 1907 and began work at the psychiatric clinic in Moscow.
- Later, the 69th and 70th floors were converted into a dental clinic.
- Woods also provided some equipment for the Meadowbrook dental clinic.
- In addition, its dental clinic provides care for all active-duty military members.