‹ Competes Competition ›
Meanings and phrases
- She began competing in European road races in 2000.
- He began competing nationally in his teenage years.
- Corsato began competing on the professional tour in 1984.
- Styles competing against Jimmy Rave.
- When competing against a Thoroughbred, local sprinters often won.
- Turkey were also bidding for UEFA Euro 2024, competing against Germany.
- Hence the number of teams competing in the S.F.C.
- Currently there are six teams competing in the SBL.
- The event was won by Hungary, with 16 teams competing.
- He is currently competing at the 2019-20 PSA World Tour.
- They are currently competing in the European Sevens Championship.
- They are currently competing in the 3rd-tier First Regional League - North.
- Oxana Guseva Oxana Guseva is a Paralympic swimmer from Russia competing mainly in category S7 events.
- Takako Fujita Takako Fujita is a paralympic swimmer from Japan competing mainly in category S5 events.
- Vitali Krylov Vitali Krylov is a paralympic swimmer from Russia competing mainly in category B2 events.
- They also have a youth football team competing in the Omani Youth league.
- Later, she started competing with the Russian Group.
- She started competing with the Russian Group in 2008.
- In 2007 the team started competing in Chikara.
- Six competing teams were split into two groups of three.
- The two legs were played in both competing teams' home regions.
- The twenty competing teams were from:
- The team from Jersey consisted of 33 athletes competing in eight sports.
- The event was open to para-sport athletes competing under the T35 classification.
- The event was open to para-sport athletes competing under the F46 classification.
- Kazakhstan is not competing in sledge hockey in 2018.
- His reason for not competing was "lack of sponsorship."
- Shauna Coxsey, Janja Garnbret and Petra Klingler were not competing.
- Ana Šimić Ana Šimić (born 5 May 1990, in Gradačac) is a Croatian athlete competing in the high jump.
- Kate Bazeley Kate Bazeley is a Canadian road running athlete competing in various long distance events.
- Patryk Adamczyk Patryk Adamczyk (born 5 January 1994) is a Polish athlete competing in the 400 metres hurdles.
- There were four rowing clubs competing for the honour to represent the port city.
- All of the clubs competing in the First Grade competition entered a team in Second Grade.
- In its maiden season in 2017, the PFL saw eight clubs competing for the first ever championship.
- Australia and Uzbekistan are the other competing nations.
- Along with 22 other competing entries Andrea performed at the Eurovision Promo Concert in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on 18 April.
- Mane is full of such encroachments of freedom by other competing notions of freedom – between classes, between houses and between spouses.
- This model can be generalized to any number of species competing against each other.
- The show features chefs competing against each other in various culinary challenges.
- An improvisational comedy, it featured two teams of two performers competing against each other.
- The competition featured three songs, with all three competing entries being performed by Aalto.
- The competition will feature three songs, all three competing entries will be performed by Aalto.
- The five competing entries first faced a public televote where the top two songs advanced: "Waarom?"
- They received 39 points, placing 11th of the 17 competing countries.
- The series is now played in rotation between the competing countries every three or four years.
- At the close of the voting it had received 7 points, placing 19th in a field of 20 competing countries.
- The competing songs were announced on 29 January 2013.
- The nine competing songs were unveiled on 23 January 2018.
- The ten competing songs were announced by DR on 31 January 2019.
- She made little impact when competing in the United States as a four-year-old.
- He served until July 1778, when competing responsibilities forced him to resign.
- So that year it was crowded here but it was only between players when competing, "said Warsito.
- The first semi-final took place on 9 February 2019 and five of the competing acts performed.
- The second semi-final took place on 16 February 2019 and five of the competing acts performed.
- On 19 January 2016, Johnsen was announced as one of the ten competing acts in "Melodi Grand Prix 2016" with the song "Icebreaker".
- Among other players competing were.
- All players competing in these tournaments are included in the rankings.
- It supports up to four players competing across locally connected cabinets.
- There are several competing sets of "official" rules.
- Between 1969 and 1979, the company acquired several competing trucking lines.
- The city was merely one of several competing city-states until the 10th century.
- The Swiss were also copied by German landsknechts leading to bitterness and rivalry between competing mercenary units.
- Acadian Civil War The Acadian Civil War (1635–1654) was fought between competing governors of the French province of Acadia.
- However, such overt breaks with the movement have still been rather uncommon, despite numerous rivalries inside and between competing local Fatah groups.
- There are competing claims about how widespread cannibalism was in North Korea.
- on the competing claims of two towns to such renown: Stockton, California, and Holliston, Massachusetts.
- In 1764, King George issued an order resolving the competing claims of New York and New Hampshire in favor of New York.
- She attended Trinity University in Texas before competing professionally in the 1980s.
- Figueiredo worked as a bricklayer and a hairdresser before competing in MMA professionally.
- Following this fight Santos compiled a record of twenty-one victories, one defeat and one draw before competing for a world championship.
- Nordine Taleb Nordine Taleb (born June 10, 1981) is a French professional mixed martial artist currently competing in the Welterweight division of the ARES FC.
- Chico Camus Chico Camus (born January 26, 1985) is an American mixed martial artist currently competing in the Bantamweight division of the Legacy Fighting Alliance.
- Hiroyuki Takaya Hiroyuki Takaya (Japanese: 高谷裕之, "Takaya Hiroyuki", born June 10, 1977) is a Japanese mixed martial artist currently competing in the Featherweight division.