‹ Complying Components ›
Meanings and phrases
- an abstract part of something; constituent; element; factor; ingredient
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; part; portion; component part; constituent
- an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system; constituent; element
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; part; portion; component; constituent
- The key component of Vichy's ideology was Anglophobia.
- Discovery is a key component of customized employment.
- The acidity is also a key component to the wine's aging ability.
- The study of "ki" is an important component of aikido.
- This is an important component of camouflage in all environments.
- An important component of fly anatomy is the cephalopharyngeal skeleton.
- Precambrian rock is the major component of the bedrock.
- The major component (77%) is the desired "p","p" isomer.
- A major component of expression is mouthing.
- It uses a Faraday rotator as the main component.
- The audio and MIDI server is the main component of sndio.
- Its chief use is as the main component of cyanoacrylate glues.
- A 200- to 800-point scale is used for each component.
- This allowed less drag than with individual intakes for each component.
- Wind with lift/sink would simply move the plot the according amount for each component.
- Particles are an essential component of Yan-nhaŋu verb conjugation.
- Aristotle believed that emotions were an essential component of virtue.
- The belt drive is an essential component to the invention of the spinning wheel.
- The particles produce a scattering effect upon the component parts of white light.
- The establishment was split into two component parts, "Valkyrie" I and "Valkyrie" II.
- In a separate workstream, the service bogies were stripped down into their component parts.
- The primary component is a yellow G-type supergiant.
- The primary component of the 2 Equ pair is an F-type main sequence star.
- The primary component of the Christian militias was the Maronite Phalangists.
- This PDO index is the standardized principal component time series.
- The information that is lost can be partly restored by generating a second principal component, and so on.
- The principal component of street fairs are booths used to sell goods (particularly food) or convey information.
- The motor division later introduced the hermetic motor, a critical component of air conditioning and refrigeration compressors.
- He helped design a piece of the Large Hadron Collider called the forward pixel detector, a critical component of the accelerator.
- OLR is a critical component of the Earth's energy budget, and represents the total radiation going to space emitted by the atmosphere.
- Flowers were an integral component of religious teaching and medicine.
- Computing is a critical, integral component of modern industrial technology.
- Audition websites are an integral component in the employment statistics of actors and other industry professionals.
- Principal component analysis (PCA) is a commonly employed tool to do summarize the variation.
- In such a case, one could apply the biostatistical technique of dimension reduction (for example via principal component analysis).
- CAGE tags are clustered by proximity, followed by independent component analysis to decompose the peaks into non-overlapping regions.
- It is an essential and core component of process design.
- Food sovereignty is a core component of agroecology that increases social power.
- A core component of Kimama's approach is to give back to the communities it operates in.
- "Iqtaʿat" were a central component of the Mamluk power structure.
- Divination was a central component of ancient Mesoamerican religious life.
- The tower was built in 1687, as a central component of Frederikshavn's fortress.
- The first component of the WUP method is urban permeation (UP).
- The first component is a read-out unit that remains above ground.
- The first component is called classical fitness by Hamilton (1964).
- Investments were the second largest component at $267 billion.
- The largest component of U.S.–Canada trade is in the commodity sector.
- Consumption expenditure by households is the largest component of GDP.
- Then "X" has one end for every sequence where each "U" is a connected component of "X" \ "K".
- A disconnected graph is not an expander, since the boundary of a connected component is empty.
- The full "L"-group "G" is the semidirect product of the connected component with the Galois group.
- The second component of the WUP method is dispersion (DIS).
- A plastic stud protruding from one component fits into a hole in the second component.
- The second component is known as "distortion" or "clarity loss" due to selective frequency loss.