‹ Compositae Compositeness ›
Meanings and phrases
- consisting of separate interconnected parts
- of or relating to or belonging to the plant family Compositae
- a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts; complex
- considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers; composite plant
- a Roman order that combines the Corinthian acanthus leaves with the spiral scrolls of the Ionic order
- strong lightweight material developed in the laboratory; fibers of more than one kind are bonded together chemically
- A composite material of ceramic and metal is known as cermet.
- Chinese crossbow bows were made of composite material from the start.
- Concrete is a composite material made of aggregate (gravel and sand), cement, and water.
- an integer that is divisible without remainder by at least one positive integer other than itself and one
- considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers; composite
- a large British or Canadian secondary school for children of all abilities; comprehensive school
- It was a compact, two-passenger and was made primarily of composite materials.
- Kim Pickering Kim Louise Pickering is a New Zealand composite materials engineer.
- The trike carriage is of composite materials and is an aerodynamically faired design.
- Pennsylvania's SAT composite score ranked low on the national scale in 2004.
- The composite score was shown after each round of competition for the first time since 2002.
- They operated by taking a standard analog composite video input and digitizing it internally.
- The camera was also capable of playback in the viewfinder or through a composite video cable.
- Like the Apple IIe, the C64 could also output a composite video signal, avoiding the RF modulator altogether.