‹ Compositional Compositor ›
Meanings and phrases
- a material that hardens when heated and cannot be remolded; thermosetting resin
- A good portion of their material are original compositions.
- The album contains 10 original compositions written ny bandmembers.
- It included some of her original compositions and Getz performed on it.
- Nine of 10 tunes are Tina's own compositions.
- She sang and played her own compositions with the organ.
- These fourteen sides were mostly Hughes' own compositions.
- His compositions include Six Studies for the piano.
- Some of his compositions include still life elements.
- All of Chopin's compositions include the piano.
- He created over 50 musical compositions.
- He also found time to work on poems and musical compositions.
- He contributed to a majority of the band's musical compositions.
- Each player brings in new compositions and ideas."
- Under the pen name of Sabrang he created many new compositions.
- The album contains new compositions and reworkings of older ones as well.
- His other compositions include a piano concerto and a piano quartet.
- A revival of his other compositions took place in the 1990s, however.
- His other compositions of this period have not held a place in the regular repertory.