‹ Concepcion Conception ›
Meanings and phrases
- an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances; conception; construct
- an album whose recordings are unified by some theme (instrumental or lyrical or narrative or compositional)
- It is a concept album consisting of twelve love songs.
- "Palo Santo" is intended as a concept album.
- Pepper" that the penchant for the concept album was born."
- a concept that is expressed by a word (in some particular language)
- In February 2014, the Redi-Go concept car was presented.
- In that same year, the Vauxhall SRV concept car was shown.
- named the 1999 Bugatti 18/3 Chiron concept car in his honour.
- In 1988, however, this was a relatively new concept.
- This production included several new songs and a new concept.
- The new concept enabled the company to grow without taking on debt.
- The character of Niles was not part of the original concept for the show.
- The original concept was developed by Michael Fieldhouse an executive at DXC.
- But as the new series progressed, it began to deviate from the original concept.
- IEEE 802.1ad introduced the concept of double tagging.
- He introduced the concept of Equivalent Air Depth (EAD).
- (Myhill introduced the concept of deterministic LBA in 1960.
- There was some concept art for a monkey in Master Chief's armour.
- This edition includes a soundtrack and concept art book for the game.
- In addition, a number of pieces of concept art depict Raynor smoking.
- She and her team developed the concept of domains.
- He developed the concept that is today known as a normal subgroup.
- Arthur Jules Morin (1833) developed the concept of sliding versus rolling friction.
- He would often paint several versions of the same concept.
- It has the same concept but has some differences in gameplay.
- Webb also developed Sun City, Arizona, under the same concept.
- Carpenter said of the basic concept: "Halloween night.
- The basic concept of this can be traced back to World War II.
- According to Hinduism the basic concept of karma is 'As you sow, you shall reap'.
- A similar concept is ethnomathematics; Achor, et al.
- "Greatturn" was a similar concept on another server.
- This is a similar concept to Bhargava's list of rules for SMO.
- However, the engineering concept behind the 2-4-0 was quite different.
- The design concept behind multi-zone is to reduce the need to use exposure compensation.
- The whole concept behind tries to bring that up… people will get the feeling that is about them".
- This then is a guide for the architect in creating the design concept.
- The facility is based on a modular design concept to support diverse experiments.
- The original design concept of the YB-40 never played out as intended in practice.
- SWIFT has deployed a proof of concept using Solidity running on Burrow.
- Their initial proof of concept was a program that allowed users to search for flights using their voice.
- After the proof of concept, the long-term goal of NASA is to transfer the technology to the commercial sector.
- DATAR was similar in concept to Benjamin's display.
- PEIA is similar in concept to the Ecological footprint.
- Speed disc golf is similar in concept and rules to speed golf.
- This basic example illustrates the general concept.
- This was in spite of the fact that the DRA's agreed with the general concept.
- Today, there is still on going research on the general concept of verisimilitude.
- This is similar to the modern concept of strict liability in tort.
- The modern concept of pornography did not exist until the Victorian era.
- This is held to be the first explanation of the modern concept of totalitarian state.
- This group put together the initial concept and pitch for "Epic Mickey" in 2003.
- The initial concept was to make a disjointed and slapstick racing game in the likeness of "Wacky Races".
- The album's title is meant to reflect Inori's character, including how her initial concept was based on a goldfish.
- The Void is also an important concept in martial arts such as Aikido.
- Consequently, the dual space is an important concept in functional analysis.
- An important concept in understanding run-off-road crashes is the clear zone.
- Skillhive is built on a concept called "swarm work".
- In the history of their culture there is a concept called tipiyeew.
- In 1890 Macune initiated a new concept called the Sub-Treasury Plan.
- Bandwidth is a key concept in many telecommunications applications.
- Strowski uses the term master race, which is a key concept in Nazism.
- "Economic independence" was the key concept of the electoral campaign.
- "Tapas" is a central concept in Jainism.
- Themes should capture shared meaning organised around a central concept or idea.
- The central concept of natural selection is the evolutionary fitness of an organism.
- The concept was first proposed in Italy in 2014.
- The concept was first proposed by Rosalynn Carter in 1988.
- The concept was first used by Chilean company Aguas Andinas’ CEO, Narcís Berberana.
- Other records have been claimed as "early" or "first" concept albums.
- Since then, many concept albums have been released across numerous musical genres.
- Formed in 1999 by Timothy Sellers, the band is best known for their concept albums.
- A related concept is one part per ten thousand, .
- A related concept is the relative importance of an item.
- (a related concept is that of progenote.)
- The concept of “type of use” isn't defined by law.
- Much of this work falls under the concept of “design for closure” introduced 30 years ago.
- Centered on the concept of “Share your Virtual Life", Koinup offers a social networking platform for all virtual world inhabitants.
- The following is a partial list of concept cars Toyota developed.
- Ferrari has produced a number of concept cars, such as the Mythos.
- In 2005 he assumed overall responsibility for Citroën's concept cars.
- Activities are organized around the concept of a "Test Scenario".
- GANS chose to model their brand around the concept of a ‘Lighthouse’.
- African female symbolism revolves instead around the concept of the womb.
- The original concept was developed by Michael Fieldhouse an executive at DXC.
- The concept was developed in conjunction with Australian rock band Regurgitator and XYZ Networks.
- The concept was developed by the Board of Navigation together with a Finnish consulting engineering company ILS.
- They had no discipline, no concept of change control.
- Unlike the Latin alphabet, the script has no concept of letter case.
- There is no concept of case law as one would find in a modern text book.
- In 2005, the Opel Astra diesel Hybrid concept vehicle was introduced.
- The Urus concept vehicle would evolve into the 2019 production SUV Lamborghini Urus.
- At the 2004 North American International Auto Show, a Ford Bronco concept vehicle was unveiled.
- Fst is a special case of F-statistics, the concept developed in the 1920s by Sewall Wright.
- Tensigrity – another concept developed by Buckminster Fuller – is used to hold the inner sphere in position.
- The concept developed with the introduction of Buddhism in China, adapting Buddhist philosophy to a Chinese frame of reference.
- The first concept intended a three car train.
- (Fear is Victory's Evolution)" and finally "Jesus Piece" becoming Game's first concept album.
- The first concept to understand for anisotropy measurements is the concept of Brownian motion.
- The main legal concept in article 138 is bad faith.
- The case of Leona Helmsley is often used to illustrate the downsides of the legal concept of donor intent as applied to endowments.
- Custody, as a legal concept, establishes where a child will live, and often, the duties of the person(s) with whom the child lives.
- The bond order concept used in molecular dynamics and bond order potentials.
- The format of "Before Secret" this season was alike the concept used in the fourth edition.
- The concept used a 252 hp (186 kW) 3.6 L V6 and a new "6T70" six-speed automatic transmission.