‹ Concerning Concert ›
Meanings and phrases
- Environmentalists have raised concerns about potential flooding.
- Aannand has regularly raised concerns for female empowerment in society.
- The depletion of renewable resources has raised concerns in recent years.
- This is generally due to safety concerns.
- The two steeples were removed in 1962 due to safety concerns.
- In addition, the fast speeds were again raising safety concerns.
- He was released on September 2 due to concerns about his knee.
- The drug was mostly withdrawn in the 1980s due to concerns of liver damage.
- The FDA rejected the combination drug in 2010 due to concerns over its safety.
- Some have expressed concerns about noise.
- The British expressed concerns about the security of the American project.
- He expressed concerns about social issues of the day, including the war in Southeast Asia.
- Turkey was removed from the F-35 program in 2019 over security concerns.
- To address user security concerns, two unofficial security guides are available.
- Furthermore, Rwanda had not been able to satisfactorily address its security concerns.
- Diesel oil is no longer used as a release agent due to environmental concerns.
- Various plans encountered resistance due to budgetary and environmental concerns.
- By 1972, the plan for the nuclear plant was dropped due to environmental concerns.
- He resigned in 2019 due to mental health concerns.
- Some of these solvents pose serious health concerns.
- As he grew older, additional health concerns emerged.
- Studies in other animals raise concerns regarding use in pregnancy.
- DC Comics rejected the idea due to copyright concerns regarding the characters.
- A Western release was planned but canceled due to concerns regarding its quality.
- The film's plot concerns a musician named Goh Nakamura.
- The plot concerns playboy Virendra Pratap Singh (Ajay Devgn).
- The plot concerns three teenagers living in the suburbs of Los Angeles.
- The story concerns an ill-natured Marquise.
- The story concerns two neighbouring kingdoms and their vendetta.
- The story concerns a quarter of working-class people in their twenties.
- The project has met opposition because of concerns about stirring up toxic sediment on the riverbed.
- By 2001, the lab had lost its government contracts because of concerns over the welfare of the animals.
- The United Kingdom withdrew from the preliminary agreement because of concerns about the expense of the project.
- However, after seeing subsequent drafts, we have serious concerns.
- But still had serious concerns.
- The intelligence that we have causes serious concerns that this is being considered.
- The CHOGM itself was highly security-conscious, due to the concerns raised by the attacks.
- There have also been concerns raised about the safety of cyclists who use the Fitzroy Bridge.
- Modern research attempts to distinguish between these causes, and to analyze any ethical concerns raised.
- Wruble, who is Jewish, left the Women's March ahead of the 2019 march, citing concerns over antisemitism.
- Only Shiraz Shariff spoke against, citing concerns that the business community hadn't been sufficiently consulted.
- However, Comedy Central, who airs "South Park", rejected the scene, citing concerns of violent protests in the Islamic world.
- There are other concerns about equianalgesic charts.
- As a result of these and other concerns, a range of concerned staff departed the TFBSO.
- But this did not appease military leaders, and other concerns about hordes of tourists who would disrupt English life.
- Thereafter, discussions started about Baku's nomination and two concerns were raised.
- Before long, additional concerns were raised about pollution caused by nickel dust escaping from exported ore.
- Many concerns were raised over Charles's marriage in 1625 to a Roman Catholic French princess: Henrietta Maria.
- Wylie's revelations triggered government investigations on both sides of the Atlantic and raised wider privacy concerns.
- Further there are privacy concerns, from invasive blood testing for compounds, under the 4th Amendment of the US constitution.
- On the other hand, DMPs often times have to deal with privacy concerns due to the integration of third-party software with private data.
- The text never touches upon dogma but concerns itself entirely with practice.
- It concerns itself with Dartmoor, a National Park in Devon, south-west England.
- The text concerns itself with the Dao (or "Way"), and how it is expressed by virtue ("de").
- The screenplay concerns a man who accidentally assists a group of criminals.
- The screenplay concerns an aristocrat who poses as a butler in order to expose a dishonest lawyer.
- The screenplay concerns a man who sets out to personally avenge the murder of his rancher brother.
- CUMYL-4CN-BINACA is metabolized to produce cyanide, raising concerns about liver toxicity.
- After he lost, he returned to his post of Attorney General, raising concerns from Transparency International.
- Minsur's Pucamarca gold mine lies close to the canal, raising concerns about water in the canal becoming polluted.
- Syvret voiced concerns over nuclear power production in France.
- Many science advocates and environmentalists voiced concerns about Pruitt's nomination.
- A commonly voiced concerns about complementary alternative medicine (CAM) is the way it's regulated.
- The CIA World Factbook lists high dependence on U.S. aid as one of the main concerns of the FSM.
- Discomfort and social embarrassment are some of the main concerns when using tools such as this.
- The main concerns in early days related to the lack of sufficient food supplies and better accommodation.
- He notes that science may seem ill-suited to social concerns and generally impersonal.
- While in general deeply personal in nature and of great emotive intensity, her poetry is not devoid of social concerns and patriotic overtones.
- Anti-nuclear protests against proposed nuclear power plants in the United States and Germany prevented developments due to environmental and social concerns.
- Looting and erosion due to El Niño continue to be major concerns to this day.
- The degree programs cover emphases on major concerns of private, public and remedial laws.
- Other major concerns included: The draft's content as well as drafting process met with much public criticism.
- Sal-Rei offered no advance into the 2005 CAF Champions League due to financial concerns.
- Forced to leave school due to financial concerns, Starr taught for ten years in Chicago.
- The patriarch asked Malikyan his opinion on the matter, but Malikyan was unsure because of financial concerns.
- In response to concerns about children playing on the firetruck it was fenced off.
- This collection was in response to concerns from military commander Ramon Gonzalez.
- In 1902, in response to concerns over women's rights, Conley built a separate building outside the walls for his female prisoners.
- This undoubtedly raised ethical concerns.
- Several Indian lawyers refused to represent Kasab citing ethical concerns.
- A number of ethical concerns and debates surround the creation of nature photography.
- Her research concerns infinite-dimensional linear systems.
- One area of Lundberg's research concerns the labour economics of households.
- Another early area of Oosterbeek's research concerns the returns to education.
- Title awards under the original regulations were subject to political concerns.
- However, ten months later he was banned from teaching due to political concerns.
- While economic rivalries existed, these were framed largely by political concerns.
- Carbon Motors officials had worked with the DOE over the prior two years to address concerns about Carbon Motors' plans.
- Environmental auditing was originally developed as a business management tool to address concerns about compliance with legislation and regulations.
- The legislation was championed by the Reagan administration to address concerns about the surface transportation infrastructure (highways and bridges).
- This concerns such issues as the relative importance of market failure and government failure.
- She cited studies that highlighted the risks that the drug poses, as well as methodological concerns such as a lack of diversity in clinical trials.
- At a meeting about the project local residents expressed concerns such as increased traffic and load on sewer systems, with some aggressively opposing the project.