‹ Conditioning Condo ›
Meanings and phrases
- the prevailing context that influences the performance or the outcome of a process
- the set of circumstances that affect someone's welfare
- the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation; weather; weather condition; atmospheric condition
- the prevailing environmental conditions as they influence the prediction of weather
- The atmospheric background varies greatly with wind direction and meteorological conditions.
- At 14:20 the aircraft approached Vnukovo, but the airport was closed due to meteorological conditions.
- They took data at three different stations, each with different meteorological conditions and ozone concentrations.
- the condition of being noisy (as in a communication channel)
- the amount and state of snow for skiing
- The stage was shortened due to weather conditions.
- These flies are also affected by weather conditions.
- Once again the weather conditions deteriorated.
- In addition, working conditions in the mines improved.
- In September 2016 40 teachers protested their working conditions.
- The main two are working conditions and problems with terminology.
- Victims reported living conditions to be very poor.
- The living conditions were horrible, unsanitary, and poor.
- Overcrowding and unsanitary living conditions were pervasive.
- Some environmental conditions stimulate broodiness.
- The fossil assemblage present suggests arid environmental conditions.
- Environmental sensors would monitor environmental conditions at the landing site.
- Meanwhile, economic conditions on the homefront deteriorated rapidly.
- In 2011, prostitution was on the rise due to poor economic conditions.
- Nevertheless, the Soviet government had lost control over economic conditions.
- Other species may eat feces under certain conditions.
- They must, however, fulfil certain conditions instead.
- Dual nationality is allowed, under certain conditions.
- Weather conditions such as rain, wind and fog are simulated.
- In painful oral conditions such as aphthous stomatitis, analgesic mouthrinses (e.g.
- IELT is one factor used to diagnose and treat conditions such as premature ejaculation.
- p-ANCA is associated with several medical conditions:
- Many medical conditions can cause anxiety.
- ADA disabilities include both mental and physical medical conditions.
- experienced cold and dry climatic conditions.
- Due in part to the climatic conditions of these regions (e.g.
- The timing may vary according to the climatic conditions in the region.
- Designations for several boundary conditions are given in Table 1.
- Numbers have long been used to identify types of boundary conditions.
- So far, the definition and boundary conditions of NEHs have been introduced.
- Several other conditions are common in children with autism.
- There are other conditions which may cause or resemble syncope.
- Several other conditions may mimic lymphangioma circumscriptum.
- People used to live and work under harsh conditions.
- They are well adapted to survive in harsh conditions.
- The P-40 tolerated harsh conditions and a variety of climates.
- These reflect instead on social conditions and norms.
- He believed that these would improve social conditions in the country.
- The book shows how these adjust dynamically to changing social conditions.
- The terms and conditions promise not to reveal this data to any third parties.
- These regulations affected the terms and conditions of employment of civil servants.
- Gleeson CJ agreed generally that the ticket terms and conditions were not incorporated.
- Coverage for all other health conditions is based on medical necessity.
- Cycling has also been shown to be effective adjunct therapy in certain mental health conditions.
- Patients with more serious health conditions are transported to Araxá, which is connected by good roads.
- Many spent years in isolated and often poor conditions.
- He also closed the Everett Tuberculosis Hospital due to poor conditions.
- These German and Irish residents lived in poor conditions throughout the 1850s and ‘60s.
- Despite favorable conditions, sustained winds did not exceed .
- In favorable conditions, the eggs may hatch in just four hours.
- A telescope with a CCD can detect Eris under favorable conditions.
- The following conditions are equivalent.
- A population segment of a vertebrate species may be considered discrete if it satisfies either one of the following conditions: 1.
- The following conditions are needed for snow rollers to form: Because of this last condition, snow rollers are more common in hilly areas.
- Rather, it is solely driven by deteriorating market conditions."
- and Focus blamed "challenging" market conditions for the difficulties.
- Though, this threshold moves up and down depending on market conditions.
- Tunneling is very expensive in such conditions.
- SEGRAMs would likely be less effective in such conditions.
- to themselves which, however, is customary in such conditions."
- The accident was attributed to excessive speed and wet conditions.
- Non-hydraulic cement does not set in wet conditions or under water.
- The Lexus LFA test numbers also reflect the implications of testing in the wet conditions.
- Decomposition rates are low under very wet or very dry conditions.
- In dry conditions, the gendarme can be bypassed on slopes beneath it.
- Collagen normally converts to gelatin, but survived due to dry conditions.
- It is an island under normal conditions.
- Under normal conditions, no crewman ever left during this period.
- Under normal conditions, they formed patrols consisting of two men.
- The initial conditions are lost forever.
- Forces determined by the initial conditions of the water (e.g.
- The first reward formula_24 can be used to reset the initial conditions.
- The preferred method will depend on local conditions.
- Fishing boats vary widely in style partly to match local conditions.
- He was also unfamiliar with the local conditions and depths of water.
- Under extreme conditions, this can break the impeller shaft.
- It is able to survive in extreme conditions in polar regions and arid areas.
- It has been called the “Everest of Rivers” because of the extreme conditions.
- The Llano community survived in difficult conditions into the 1930s.
- The 2011 vintage saw difficult conditions which created uneven wines.
- The Roman army faced difficult conditions in the winter and had to withdraw.
- Channel 13 could also be seen in portions of Georgia under certain atmospheric conditions.
- Later he made a comparative test of the atmospheric conditions in Paris and in the surrounding country.
- Kites had a historical role in lifting scientific instruments to measure atmospheric conditions for weather forecasting.
- This simply means that under ideal conditions i.e.
- Worm Hotels accommodate useful worm in ideal conditions.
- An absence of any of these perfect competition ideal conditions is a market failure.
- Perea painted conditions during Silva's governorship in a poor light.
- The conditions during this stage were among the worst in cycling history.
- Performance based design takes into account the potential conditions during a fire.
- The airport had very poor operating conditions.
- Engineering constraints included snow zone operating conditions.
- Surface blowdown offers the additional advantage of steady-state operating conditions.
- During drought conditions, whole trees have been felled to feed stock.
- Due to drought conditions the wildfire rapidly expanded to 27,870 acres.
- However, the species appears to be relatively tolerant of drought conditions.
- It can tolerate acidic to alkaline soil conditions.
- It tolerates a wide range of soil conditions, but is prone to self-seeding.
- Railway track was also subject to bending or displacement, depending on soil conditions.
- The next two giants, he sold the bread and cheese under the same conditions.
- They had a residence on North Terrace, and offered board to AEI students on the same conditions as J. L. Young.
- Tobacco offered in payment of debts, public or private, had to be inspected under the same conditions as that to be exported.
- The monitor can also be programmed with modern applications, such as weather and road conditions.
- Driving time is approximately 4-5 hrs on average in good weather and when road conditions are good.
- Heavy rain hit Córdoba in the days leading up to the rally, making the road conditions very difficult.
- Brosnan subsequently tested five female capuchins in different conditions.
- The trees provide many habitats with different conditions of temperature, contact and light.
- Five orangutans were put in eight different conditions, seven of which involved a token exchange.
- This was to provide better conditions for a robust and sustainable command.
- It was initiated by waste collectors seeking higher wages and better conditions.
- Genetic screening is now available within a useful time frame for some of the specific conditions.
- A number of studies have examined how and why they provide poor predictions under specific conditions.
- Dairy goats must be housed in specific conditions so that their milk production is not alarmed by changes.
- Kamaraj developed an interest in prevailing political conditions by reading newspapers daily.
- Because of the unclear political conditions, he was only confirmed in 1818 as the diocesan administrator.
- Lanata made a report of the social and political conditions of the Tucumán Province, ruled by José Alperovich.
- Various measures were carried out to improve conditions in the workplace.
- Murray also made good on his promise to improve conditions for his department.
- A number of reforms were embarked upon to improve conditions for women and children.
- The favourable natural conditions of the area created all the prerequisites of normal life.
- This continued egg laying means more eggs are laid than would occur under natural conditions.
- They are agile animals, and have been recorded running at speeds of up to in natural conditions.
- Feller tested two orangutans with various conditions including a quantity inequity condition.
- Topical use is also one of the treatment options for some skin conditions including acne and cellulitis.
- A non-painful limp may be due to a number of mechanical conditions including hip dysplasia and leg length differences.
- Due to wind conditions not all scheduled races could be sailed.
- On July 3, 1979, the weather and wind conditions were favorable.
- Under high wind conditions, two white strobes will flash in accordance with wind speed.
- The biomes provide diverse growing conditions, and many plants are on display.
- Also contributing to caffeine content are growing conditions, processing techniques, and other variables.
- Under ideal growing conditions, plants are able to grow a root mass that comprises the entire bin in a loosely packed mass.
- The TSS provides target sighting in day, night or adverse weather conditions.
- Some believed the game could have been played a week earlier to avoid adverse weather conditions.
- Its performance is consistent under adverse weather conditions or when flown at high altitude or high temperatures.
- the exit conditions are met), the shortest path is evaluated.
- Social assistance includes welfare benefits defined by law, and is therefore provided when conditions are met.
- If the conditions are met and a mahr and contract are agreed upon, an Islamic marriage ceremony, or wedding, can take place.
- Both adults and larvae prefer low light conditions.
- In light conditions, a kellet will reduce the swing of the vessel considerably.
- Prescription lenses and various tints to suit different light conditions are available.
- On 26 February 1960 approximately three months after this accident, another AN-10 crashed during similar conditions.
- Because of the similar conditions and reagents, the E2 elimination is always in competition with the S2-substitution.
- Because of the similar conditions, both reactions in the E1 or E1cb elimination always compete with the S1 substitution.
- Nevertheless, when conditions are ripe, significant snowfalls can occur.
- Tree rings are wider when conditions favor growth, narrower when times are difficult.
- It is primarily diurnal but can be active around the clock when conditions are favorable.
- Seasons and favourable conditions are also considered.
- Under favourable conditions, the clumps multiply rapidly.
- In favourable conditions it will self-seed with variable results.
- Dysentery was widespread and poor sanitary conditions at ports did not help.
- Many victims succumbed to typhus due to poor sanitary conditions in the ghetto.
- The workers "were poorly fed and housed, and lived in terrible sanitary conditions.
- They adapt well to a wide range of climate conditions.
- The cuisine is fairly basic due to the customs and climate conditions.
- Wine production in this area is highly variable and dependent on climate conditions.
- This allowed them to train in winter conditions all year.
- Diapause allows "O. bicornis" to survive harsh winter conditions.
- This failure has also been blamed on the difficulties of fighting in the bitter winter conditions, particularly for the infantry.
- Progress was impeded by fog and ice conditions in the mainly uncharted seas.
- During the winter and when ice conditions permit, ice fishing is a popular activity.
- 5 major cargo ports offer easy navigational access, deep waters, and good ice conditions.
- And they promised to create all good conditions for it.
- It has a life span of two to four years when kept in good conditions.
- In good conditions (i.e.
- "A One Way Ticket", shot under very adverse conditions, proved to everyone that it could be done.
- Also, due to fewer moving and overall parts, they are much more reliable under adverse conditions.
- Plans for adverse conditions may include arrangements for alternative dates, or in some cases alternative venues.
- Low water conditions stopped the journey before Barnette could reach his destination.
- The intensity of their blue depends on genetics and the water conditions of the shrimp.
- Most people keep this fish in water conditions of 1.020 to 1.025 gravity, pH 8.1 to 8.4, and to .
- Depending on the reaction conditions different degree of branching can be achieved.
- The reaction conditions are critical to the process and determine the particle size.
- These conditions are often called Schotten-Baumann reaction conditions and are applicable more generally.
- Swartz was known as a gifted speaker and a champion of better working conditions for women.
- However, she often advocated for better working conditions for black nurses in South Africa.
- However, according to the Belsen Trial, she had received a bonus as well as better working conditions at this camp.
- Leaves lay horizontally under proper lighting conditions.
- Eye colour also varies depending on the lighting conditions, especially for lighter-coloured eyes.
- The launch time of Apollo8 had been chosen to give the best lighting conditions for examining the site.
- The NHC also works on improving prison conditions and supporting probation services.
- Her sister contracted Hepatitis C and father developed a heart condition due to bad prison conditions.
- The U.S. State Department calls prison conditions in the country "harsh and sometimes life-threatening".
- Both families live in poverty and endure very poor living conditions.
- In 1859, there were more than 23 million serfs in usually poor living conditions.
- said the shantytown was meant to symbolize the poor living conditions of sweatshop workers.
- In laboratory conditions, this diet is expanded considerably.
- Maturity is reached in 4 to 5 months under laboratory conditions.
- Under laboratory conditions, offspring can hatch in roughly 30 days.
- However, most conditions within the prison remained largely unchanged.
- The Reno v. Flores landmark case was an attempt to better the conditions within ORR detainment centers.
- The prisoners were suffering from widespread disease, starvation, and the effects of the other harsh conditions within the camp.
- The rest of the race was severely affected by poor weather conditions.
- Passage was hampered by poor weather conditions, but the convoy did not come under attack.
- However, due to very poor weather conditions, the start was moved to Spondigna and the stage was shortened to .
- Under the right conditions, thin flexible walls form rapidly at the interface.
- Diesel fuel can create an explosive air/vapour mix under the right conditions.
- Under the right conditions, chaos spontaneously evolves into a lockstep pattern.
- Feller tested two orangutans with various conditions including a quantity inequity condition.
- Materials can be compared and categorised by any quantitative measure of their behavior under various conditions.
- For two more years he repeated the experiment in various conditions and locales to assure himself that the results were correct.
- At standard conditions this only takes about 100 picoseconds.
- In 2009, gas flow was declined from per day at standard conditions.
- All the alkali metals react vigorously with oxygen at standard conditions.
- Weather and sea conditions prevented them from reaching the shore.
- Stronger swimmers can swim out to the rocks, but only in good calm sea conditions.
- In the particularly dark night and moderately rough sea conditions, the MTB flotillas became separated from the destroyers.
- Work and housing conditions worsened, and a significant economic underclass developed.
- It was estimated that 3,000 families in the neighborhood needed improved housing conditions.
- In 1967, Ragee and her family moved again to Cape Dorset in response to the improved housing conditions.
- The building was demolished in 1907 due to unsanitary conditions.
- There have been further issues with the hospital involving unsanitary conditions.
- The preliminary investigation found unsanitary conditions, including fungus in steroid solutions.
- Today soy sauce is made under controlled conditions.
- It is produced "in vivo" in gypsy moth larvae reared under controlled conditions.
- Where it has made falsifiable predictions under controlled conditions, they have been falsified.
- Amides hydrolyse in hot alkali as well as in strong acidic conditions.
- When consumed, most bacteria do not survive the acidic conditions of the human stomach.
- Under acidic conditions, the reaction is the reverse reaction of the Fischer esterification.
- The solution sought is then separated from the remaining six based on physical conditions.
- Testing, however, may be done to rule out physical conditions that can cause similar symptoms.
- It doesn't occur only in the case when the development of small-scale oscillations is impossible because of physical conditions.
- Non-dictatorship is one of the necessary conditions in Arrow's impossibility theorem.
- Intensionally defined classes usually have necessary conditions associated with membership in each class.
- There are not necessarily any necessary conditions for membership; a dog can still be a dog with only three legs.
- The "canuts" (silk workers) were subject to extremely poor working conditions.
- The strikes were held over poor pay, poor working conditions, and lack of employee benefits.
- Many young people resort to such poor working conditions to earn work experience in the tough job market.
- This is a deep valley along a stream in the Weald, and has the humid conditions typical of such areas.
- It prefers partial shade and moist humid conditions, although it can tolerate full sun in some climates.
- He clinched the Olympic gold 2012 Olympic champion with a winning time of 2:08:01 in hot, sunny, and humid conditions.
- The second stage was held in windy conditions.
- as the peloton negotiated the windy conditions of the stage.
- Extremely windy conditions made stage 1 of the Ladies’ Tour of Qatar very eventful.
- The calculation is performed with all conditions of rectilinear or circular polarization.
- The females refused food less often in all conditions, the least in the free-food condition.
- The B4's instrument cluster is back-lit and delivers excellent visibility under all conditions.
- Unfavorable conditions caused the depression to dissipated by the following day.
- This was likely due to poor field conditions caused by the previous night's rain.
- The conditions caused several City men to collapse, and by half time only eight remained.
- The experimental conditions were such that the photon density in the system was much less than unity.
- Nutrient and vitamin supplementation for "Arabidopsis thaliana" is standard across most experimental conditions.
- Data collection times vary considerably depending upon the experimental conditions and the number of ions collected.
- Under dynamic driving conditions, however, the torque distribution varies accordingly.
- The new standard has been designed to be more representative of the real and modern driving conditions.
- )<br> Grenada's roads can pose hazardous driving conditions, including aggressive drivers and sharp curves.
- A food addiction can lead to chronic conditions and eventually death.
- Excepting for acute or chronic conditions, exposure to copper in cooking is generally considered harmless.
- They provide home-based care for those with chronic conditions and accompany other patients to the appropriate healthcare facilities.
- When running macros, user doesn’t need to worry about changing conditions on desktop.
- Shifting locations and types of fish due to changing conditions provide challenges for fishing industries.
- Periodically, great leaders or changing conditions would organize several tribes into one force and create an almost unstoppable power.
- However, the race was cancelled due to dangerous track conditions following heavy rain and resurfacing.
- For a time, track conditions were slippery due to fluids that had to be cleaned up from Serrallés' accident.
- These races are 2-5 laps for drivers to get an understanding of the track conditions and the set up of their race cars.
- This fluorescence can last for months without anaerobic conditions.
- Sulfide oxidation can proceed under aerobic or anaerobic conditions.
- • Adequate aeration - Worms are oxygen breathers and cannot survive anaerobic conditions.
- Power pack is replaceable in field conditions.
- Both teams had to battle rain, wind and terrible field conditions.
- Results from these laboratory protocols can be extrapolated to field conditions.
- This vehicle can function under the most extreme weather conditions.
- However that game also had to be cancelled because of extreme weather conditions.
- The ship's operation has been hampered increasingly in recent years by extreme weather conditions.
- Qualifying for the first race of 2013 started in sunny and cold conditions.
- In cold conditions, the main aim is to reduce heat flow out of the building.
- "C. stygia" adapts well to cold conditions and in winter can be found in Australia as far south as southern Victoria.
- Under optimal conditions this takes about 30 days.
- Under optimal conditions, celery can be stored for up to seven weeks from .
- The L1 stage usually occurs within four to six days under the optimal conditions of 24–29 °C.
- These must be planned well in advance by divers who know how to read currents and are aware of the dangerous conditions.
- Bjarnason was a soldier during World War II, commanding a Canadian tank regiment through dangerous conditions in Europe.
- The race may also be restarted in the event of a serious accident or dangerous conditions, with the original start voided.
- Plottel’s wife Rachel was a doctor specialising in skin conditions.
- It is used topically (in a 0.05% cream provided as Halog) in the treatment of certain skin conditions.
- Topical use is also one of the treatment options for some skin conditions including acne and cellulitis.
- Accustomed to the use of compulsory labor, they failed to adapt to the new conditions.
- The first settlers had to adapt to hunting smaller animals and develop appropriate strategies to adjust to the new conditions.
- Daniels was concerned that the U.S. was unprepared for the new conditions of warfare and that they needed access to the newest technology.
- The lemma refers to sufficient conditions for the existence of "h".
- Therefore, people come up with various sufficient conditions for the learnability of a language class.
- The Combinatorial Riemann Mapping Theorem gives necessary and sufficient conditions for this to occur.
- The features included were ramp metering and graphical displays of traffic conditions.
- Tolls for using the Express Toll lanes vary, depending on traffic conditions, to reduce congestion.
- It provides local listings, maps (road and aerial satellite), driving directions, and traffic conditions.
- Base sizes and depths are dependent upon the prevailing ground conditions.
- The selection of the type and method used can depend on ground conditions and time and cost constraints.
- Foundations for tower structures may be large and costly, particularly if the ground conditions are poor, such as in wetlands.
- He inspired Hannah More in her work to improve the conditions of the Mendip miners and agricultural workers.
- The movement gave rise to many social policy initiatives and innovative ways of working to improve the conditions of the most excluded members of society.
- Lord Shaftesbury, a devout evangelical, campaigned to improve the conditions in factories, in mines, for chimney sweeps, and for the education of the very poor.
- There were also special conditions for the internal trade.
- Alkanes can be chlorosulfonated and nitrated, although both reactions require special conditions.
- It appears that special conditions are necessary since inflation occurs in tunneling between two vacua in the string landscape.
- Diapausing can occur during winter months or other general unfavorable conditions.
- The following day, increasing wind shear and unfavorable conditions caused the storm to rapidly weaken.
- Due to unfavorable conditions, the system failed to organize initially, and as a result, the storm grew to an unusually large size.