‹ Confederate Confederative ›
Meanings and phrases
- the state of being allied or confederated; alliance
- a union of political organizations; confederacy; federation
- the act of forming an alliance or confederation; alliance
Articles of Confederation
- a written agreement ratified in 1781 by the thirteen original states; it provided a legal symbol of their union by giving the central government no coercive power over the states or their citizens
- a landlocked federal republic in central Europe; Switzerland; Suisse; Schweiz; Svizzera
- Patuxet The Patuxet were a Native American band of the Wampanoag tribal confederation.
- Soon after, from the 630s to 660s, the territory was taken by Samo's tribal confederation.
- "Whole Mongol"") was a major Mongolic tribal confederation (khanlig) on the Mongolian Plateau in the 12th century.