‹ Confiscate Confiscation ›
Meanings and phrases
- The family's property was confiscated.
- They were killed by the army and their property was confiscated."
- Her property was confiscated.
- Hundreds of Jews were arrested and had their property confiscated.
- He was also aware foreigners who did not volunteer would be coerced, or be persecuted by being banished and their property confiscated.
- The Baháʼís of Baku are seeking the return of property confiscated during the Soviet era—especially a house that served as the Baháʼí Center.