‹ Confuse Confusedly ›
Meanings and phrases
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment; baffled; befuddled; bemused; bewildered; confounded; lost; mazed; mixed-up; at sea
- lacking orderly continuity; disconnected; disjointed; disordered; garbled; illogical; scattered; unconnected
- thrown into a state of disarray or confusion; broken; disordered; upset
- having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity; disoriented; lost
- mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
- This airport should not be confused with the W.K.
- It should not be confused with Eastern Orthodoxy.
- Rushlights should not be confused with rush-candles.
- City branding is often confused with City marketing.
- It is often confused with Cyrtodactylus collegalensis.
- The terms "lipid", "oil", and "fat" are often confused.
- Grullos are sometimes confused with roans or grays.
- Arc Dome is sometimes confused with Toiyabe Dome.
- and sometimes confused with the nearby Baishui.
- Père Noël is sometimes confused with another character.
- In common usage, the dukun is often confused with another type of shaman, the pawang.
- She is not to be confused with another English field hockey player named Joanne Ellis.
- This use of "se" is easily confused with the medial "se".
- It can be easily confused with "B. catharticus" and "B. stamineus".
- They are easily confused but can not be used interchangeably, requiring care in usage.