‹ Considerable Considerate ›
Meanings and phrases
- to a great extent or degree; well; substantially
- The Moon's appearance is considerably more complex.
- The psychological blow to the Romans was considerably more painful.
- 'Rheiny' did considerably more.
- Such funding was considerably less available in 2008.
- This made them considerably less reliable than a standing army.
- The other towns of the Grand Harbour were considerably less affected.
- Estimates of the total death toll vary considerably.
- All five vowel phonemes vary considerably phonetically.
- These measures vary considerably in usage.
- The throat sac in males is also considerably larger.
- Since then two considerably larger additions have been built.
- It was considerably larger than the 130-ship-strong Spanish Armada.
- There are however estimates that show the real number of the speakers as considerably higher.
- The volume of trade between Ukraine and Azerbaijan is considerably higher among the CIS countries.
- This figure is considerably higher than those given elsewhere, which are usually between 250 and 300.
- This rate varies considerably between individuals.
- The quality of polling in Indonesia varies considerably.
- Its activity level varies considerably from year to year.
- Cairns A - F are at or near the rim, and are considerably smaller.
- Barrow and the UDP were re-elected in 2012 with a considerably smaller majority.
- The form restricted to freshwater is considerably smaller than the amphidromous form.
- This was considerably lower than previous first episodes.
- That is considerably lower than in any other part of Ireland."
- This strength is usually considerably lower than the final ultimate strength of a material.
- The role of the first lady has changed considerably.
- Above this, the roofs changed considerably.
- Since the 1790s, the role of First Lady has changed considerably.
- Beginning in 1918, the fair has grown considerably over the past century.
- Since its inception, the cost of the service to the taxpayer has grown considerably.
- The Ukrainians, whose delegation had grown considerably, bought it in September 1994.
- Between 2004/5 and 2013/4 NHS output increased considerably.
- Fish was not rationed, but prices increased considerably as the war progressed.
- During the period of the Ottoman Empire, the number of meyhane increased considerably.
- Older spore measurements have varied considerably.
- Since then its electoral results have varied considerably.
- The direct powers of the monarch have also varied considerably.
- From 1944, the British garrison was considerably reduced.
- This species has considerably reduced its range in recent times.
- Today eagle-shooting is believed to be considerably reduced due to the species protected status.
- It took considerably longer for "Endtroducing" to find success in the United States.
- Maximum Time Aloft boomerangs mostly have one wing considerably longer than the other.
- "Entombed" took considerably longer to develop due to the re-programming of its game engine.
- The city gained more influence and grew considerably.
- The protest demonstrations grew considerably by early November.
- and "the “I want one” feeling grew considerably ever single minute."
- The North American version is considerably different from the Japanese version.
- Most interior spaces are non-diffusive; the reverberation time is considerably different around the room.
- This myth was invoked, in considerably different circumstances, in the aftermath of Germany's defeat in World War I.
- By 1901 Nansen's family had expanded considerably.
- In laboratory conditions, this diet is expanded considerably.
- In 1941, base facilities were expanded considerably for the Pacific War.
- The levels of the garrison varied considerably during the period.
- The infant mortality rate in Estonia has decreased considerably during the past decades.
- Collections of the Archives grew considerably during the 13 years before the Soviet occupation.
- Decades later, "Obsession"'s reputation improved considerably.
- The economic situation in Chechnya has improved considerably since 2000.
- Rather, Trinity recovered slowly, and it financial health improved considerably.
- This minority had a considerably better social standing and were personally free.
- This was followed by a preliminary round match of considerably better quality than the previous night's.
- Jefferson's two songs released on Okeh have considerably better sound quality than his Paramount records at the time.