‹ Constituencies Constituent ›
Meanings and phrases
- the body of voters who elect a representative for their area
- Ulliyeri is part of Balusseri assembly constituency.
- She won as MLA in 2014 from Asifabad assembly constituency.
- He won as MLA in 2014 from Mancherial assembly constituency.
- Warden is in the parliamentary constituency of Hexham.
- Lambley is in the parliamentary constituency of Hexham.
- Horsley is in the parliamentary constituency of Hexham.
- The constituency was created at the 1983 general election.
- The constituency was created in 1918 and abolished in 1997.
- The constituency was created in 2018.
- He is a member of the Johor State Legislative Assembly for the state constituency of Kempas.
- The electoral results for the Rantau state constituency in 2008, 2013 and 2018 are as follows.
- The electoral results for the Lukut state constituency in 2004, 2008, 2013 and 2018 are as follows.
- Rangpur-3 Rangpur-3 is a constituency represented in the Jatiya Sangsad (National Parliament) of Bangladesh.
- Chittagong-8 Chittagong-8 is a constituency represented in the Jatiya Sangsad (National Parliament) of Bangladesh.
- Kwesimintsim (Ghana parliament constituency) Kwesimintsim is a constituency represented in the Parliament of Ghana.
- Serdang (federal constituency) Serdang was a federal constituency in Selangor, Malaysia, that was represented in the Dewan Rakyat from 1995 to 2018.
- Sungai Buloh (federal constituency) Sungai Buloh is a federal constituency in Selangor, Malaysia, that has been represented in the Dewan Rakyat since 2018.
- The term "county constituency" was introduced in place of "division".
- Before 1298, the area was represented as part of the county constituency of Middlesex.
- It was a county constituency, one of six in Devon, and covered central and western parts of the county.
- As well as Workington itself, the constituency contains the towns of Cockermouth, Maryport, Aspatria and Silloth.
- The Lendu constituency contains the polling districts of Pekan Masjid Tanah, Durian Daun, Sungai Baru Hulu and Pekan Lendu.
- The Chuah constituency contains the polling districts of Tanah Merah, Kampong Pachitan, Bukit Pelandok, Sungai Nipah and Chuah.
- Again he was elected as a Member of the Legislative assembly from the same constituency for the third time.
- His son, David Adeang, also served in the Nauruan parliament, occupying the same constituency as his father.
- For the 2007 national elections, Joulaud was again appointed as Fillon’s deputy MP in the same constituency.
- Instead, each constituency has a number, territorial description.
- Instead, each constituency has a number and territorial description.
- It belongs to the Endola electoral constituency.
- Solitaire belongs to the Windhoek Rural electoral constituency.
- Elgon Constituency is a electoral constituency in Bungoma County, Kenya.
- The 23rd constituency was abolished in the 2010 redistricting of French legislative constituencies.
- The constituency was abolished in the redistribution taking effect for the February 1974 general election.
- When his constituency was abolished in 1918, he contested Dumfriesshire, but was defeated by William Murray.
- He represented the constituency Nordhordland.
- He represented the constituency "Trondhjem og Levanger" and the Liberal Party.
- Bob Mellish had represented the constituency and its predecessors in the House of Commons since 1946.
- He was elected to the Norwegian Parliament in 1851, representing the constituency of Holmestrand.
- He was elected to the Norwegian Parliament in 1851, representing the constituency of Fredrikshald.
- He was elected to the Norwegian Parliament in 1877, representing the constituency of Hedemarkens Amt.
- The constituency boundaries do not align exactly with those of the district of the same name.
- In gerrymandering, a party in power deliberately manipulates constituency boundaries to unfairly increase the number of seats it wins.
- "Weetslade Urban District had been absorbed by Longbenton Urban District in 1935, but the constituency boundaries remained unchanged."
- In 2013 Karnataka elections, Yavagal again won the election to become the MLA of Nargund legislative constituency for the fifth time.
- Corrèze's 2nd constituency The 2nd constituency of the Corrèze is a French legislative constituency in the Corrèze department (Limousin).
- Loire-Atlantique's 3rd constituency The 3rd constituency of Loire-Atlantique is a French legislative constituency in the Loire-Atlantique "département".
- The new constituency is called Wythenshawe and Sale East.
- In the 1906 Norwegian parliamentary election, Tune was a new constituency.
- It was then partially replaced by the new constituency of Lancaster and Wyre.
- Arunachal West Lok Sabha constituency comprises 33 Assembly segments, namely, Lumla, Tawang, Mukto, Dirang, Kalaktang, Thrizino-Buragaon, Bomdila, Bameng, Chayangtajo, Seppa East, Seppa West, Pakke-Kasang, Itanagar, Doimukh, Sagalee, Yachuli, Ziro-Hapoli, Palin, Nyapin, Tali, Koloriang, Nacho, Taliha, Daporijo, Raga, Damporijo, Liromoba, Likabali, Basar, Along West, Along East, Rumgong and Mechuka.
- The constituency covers all the parishes and zone in Macau.
- The constituency covers the northern half of the London Borough of Islington.
- The modern constituency covers all but the western parts of Luanshya and the town of Fisenge in Copperbelt Province.
- The borough constituency continued to be represented until it was disfranchised in 1885.
- The Hartlepools was enfranchised as a borough constituency by the Reform Act 1867, being given one MP.
- This borough constituency consisted of the City of London, which was the historic core of the modern Greater London.
- Purba Kanthalbari will form the Falakata assembly constituency along with the area under Falakata block.
- Bairagirhat, Kursamari, Shikarpur, Gopalpur, Jorpatki, Nayarhat and Kedarhat will form the Sitalkuchi assembly constituency along with the whole area under Sitalkuchi block.
- Bara Atiabari–I, Gosanimari–II, Bara Atiabari–II, Gitaldaha–I, Matalhat, Putimari–II, Bara Soulmari, Gitaldaha–II, Okrabari, Gosanimari–I, Petla and Bhetaguri–II will form the Sitai assembly constituency along with the whole area under Sitai block.
- It is also part of the Wells county constituency represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- In 2012, he succeeded Margaret Ng and won the seat of Legal functional constituency in Legislative Council.
- In 2008, Tik took part in the social welfare functional constituency election in the 2008 Hong Kong legislative election.
- While all members of the Election Committee are technically elected, in practice they are effectively appointed as each functional constituency usually nominates only one candidate.
- and José Antonio Gómez (PRSD) as part of the 2nd senatorial constituency (Antofagasta Region).
- and José Antonio Gómez Urrutia (PRSD) as part of the 2nd senatorial constituency (Antofagasta Region).
- The commune is represented in the Senate by Adriana Muñoz (PPD) and Jorge Pizarro Soto (PDC) as part of the 4th senatorial constituency (Coquimbo Region).
- It is located 15 km from Malappuram and is part of the Malappuram parliament constituency.
- Gomoa Central (Ghana parliament constituency) Naana Eyiah is a member of parliament for the constituency.
- Tain (Ghana parliament constituency) Tain is one of the constituencies represented in the Parliament of Ghana.
- With a population of 17,170 (2011), the constituency returns one representative to the district council.
- The constituency returns one district councillor to the North District Council, with an election every four years.
- The constituency returns one district councillor to the Tai Po District Council, with an election every four years.
- The constituency encompasses Bancharampur Upazila.
- The constituency encompasses Tangail Sadar Upazila.
- The constituency encompasses Kushtia Sadar Upazila.