‹ Constituency Constituents ›
Meanings and phrases
- constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup); constitutional; constitutive; organic
- an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system; component; element
- a member of a constituency; a citizen who is represented in a government by officials for whom he or she votes
- an abstract part of something; component; element; factor; ingredient
- (grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction; grammatical constituent
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; part; portion; component part; component
- (grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction; constituent
- a constituent of a sentence at the first step in an analysis: e.g., subject and predicate
- That was left for a constituent assembly to decide.
- He selected the constituent assembly members from his supporters.
- In Somaliland, they have been awarded a seat in the constituent assembly.
- It is a constituent college of the Superior University.
- It is affiliated with University of Dhaka as a constituent college.
- Nepal Law Campus presently is a constituent college under the Faculty of Law, Tribhuvan University.
- The liquid is then placed in a centrifuge until its constituent parts are separated.
- Despite this, the constellation remained in use in parallel with its constituent parts into the 20th century.
- The alternative “top-down” approach claims that fullerenes form when much larger structures break into constituent parts.
- Its constituent colleges are:
- Presently, it is one of the two constituent colleges of Tumkur University.
- Currently the university has five faculties and three constituent colleges.
- Above the like-named constituent community are spread the castle ruins of Hardenburg.
- In 1970, Lüchtringen lost its independence and became a constituent community of Höxter.
- In the constituent community of Hausen, three municipal kindergartens and one Catholic one are available.
- College A college (Latin: "collegium") is an educational institution or a constituent part of one.
- degrees awarded by Nottingham Trent University (of which Nottingham Law School is a constituent part).
- Kitgum District is a constituent part of Acholiland, home to an estimated 1.1 million Acholi, according to the 2002 national census.