‹ Contributive Contributors ›
Meanings and phrases
- a writer whose work is published in a newspaper or magazine or as part of a book
- someone who contributes (or promises to contribute) a sum of money; subscriber
- He was a regular contributor to the newspaper "Haaretz".
- Darroch serves as a regular contributor to the "HuffPost."
- He is also a regular contributor to Norwegian public debate.
- Tourism is a major contributor to the economy.
- Hitchcock was a major contributor to the campus itself.
- He was also a major contributor to the spinoff series "Torchwood".
- Rivin is a frequent contributor to MathOverflow.
- G. K. Chesterton was a frequent contributor.
- Emily H. May was another early and frequent contributor.
- He was a significant contributor to the Jesus movement of the 1970s.
- She is a significant contributor to the roleplaying game industry in the UK.
- The Cold Lake oil sands may become a significant contributor to the local economy.
- He was a key contributor on the team that won the NIT as a junior.
- Moorland on record was a key contributor along with Woodson himself for beginning black history month.
- He became a key contributor for the Saints' defense and the team's run to the NFC Western Division title.
- One-dimensional nano-materials are an important contributor to the creation of nano-devices i.e.
- An important contributor of the newspaper was conservator politician and diplomat Theodor Emandi.
- The ACL is recognised as an important contributor to law reform relating to costs law and procedures.
- Adrastea is the largest contributor to material in Jupiter's rings.
- The EU is the largest contributor to the UNODC counter-piracy programme.
- German institutions like the German Aerospace Center (DLR) are the largest contributor to ESA.
- Wu is the main contributor of the first soybean physical map.
- Diderot also became the main contributor, writing around 7,000 articles.
- The Spanish used the area largely for cattle ranching, the main contributor to the mission's economy.