‹ Conversant Conversational ›
Meanings and phrases
- the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
- something interesting that stimulates conversation
- a remark to which there is no polite conversational reply; stopper
- extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations; adultery; fornication
- a conversation over the telephone
- They even held a secret telephone conversation before Sharansky entered the Russian prison.
- The key to the conviction was a telephone conversation recorded via wiretap during Super Bowl IV.
- Bess and George trail Mr. Porterly, and overhear his telephone conversation planning harm to Nancy.
- Boethius writes the book as a conversation between himself and Lady Philosophy.
- She also called the conversation between Darryl and Jim a "nice change of pace".
- On April 28, 2018, West tweeted out a text conversation between him and Wes Lang.
- Ralph overhears the phone conversation with the lab.
- Engel later cooperated with the police and let them tape a phone conversation with Hood.
- The two had a heated phone conversation that night, and Strahan said they no longer speak.
- A servant who eavesdropped on the private conversation between Sun Quan and Yang Zhu secretly reported what he heard to Sun He.
- He was also accused of having a private conversation with a non-party while drunk and stating, "it is necessary to remove Stalin".
- Sun Quan was surprised to receive Lu Xun's memorial and he thought that Yang Zhu revealed the details of their private conversation.
- It was at the funeral, during a conversation with Hulk Hogan that Jericho decided that he wanted to leave WCW and sign with the WWF.
- Jonathan uses it to pay his rent, but Caesar, during a conversation overheard by Susan, pressures him into committing more burglaries.
- It was during a conversation concerning Mr. Pincus' inquiries that the Vice President advised the defendant that Mr. Wilson's wife worked at the CIA.