‹ Conversationist Converse ›
Meanings and phrases
- However, they also began to have long Skype conversations between California, Hannover and Hamburg.
- Other lessons are based on MP3s instead of videos and based on improvised conversations between native English speaking actors.
- In particular, it features informal conversations between the barristers in their quarters as well as them giving advice to clients.
- For the role, Hardy had telephone conversations with Charles Bronson, before meeting him.
- He was prominently featured in telephone conversations with Frank, such as those in the "Karma" series.
- Authorities reportedly monitor private telephone conversations, personal mail, and the movement of citizens.
- Face-to-face interviews, phone conversations and email and written submissions were conducted.
- He also allowed Laurin to tape their phone conversations about the crime over a six-week period in late 2008.
- They have several phone conversations, in the course of which Ely reveals that she's "sort of broken up" with Kate.