‹ Copyright Copyrights ›
Meanings and phrases
- (of literary or musical or dramatic or artistic work) protected by copyright
- Note: Citation of copyrighted material used by permission of author.
- In order to pursue those that download copyrighted material the individual committing the infringing must be identified.
- Spamigation differs in that it aims at stopping an economic activity, in the case of the RIAA's lawsuits the copying of copyrighted material.
- Some jurisdictions require "fixing" copyrighted works in a tangible form.
- Catalogue number, date of composition and publisher (for copyrighted works) are also included.