‹ Correlate Correlates ›
Meanings and phrases
- mutually related; correlative; correlate
- Penis size is positively correlated with increasing testosterone levels during puberty.
- Then the Harris inequality says that these events are positively correlated: formula_21.
- Sugiyama demonstrates that psychological distress is positively correlated with lower SES.
- Molecular data show that genotype is strongly correlated with geographical origin.
- His expertise is in condensed matter theory in strongly correlated electronic systems.
- A marathon runner's velocity at lactate threshold is strongly correlated to their performance.
- Steroid free remission was highly correlated with exposure (p=0.0064).
- Parenting practices do not apply exclusively to social classes, but they are highly correlated.
- Regional diversification notwithstanding, the mortgage backed securities turned out to be highly correlated.