‹ Corrugation Corrupted ›
Meanings and phrases
- lacking in integrity
- containing errors or alterations; corrupted
- touched by rot or decay; tainted
- not straight; dishonest or immoral or evasive; crooked
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality; pervert; subvert; demoralize; demoralise; debauch; debase; profane; vitiate; deprave; misdirect
- make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; bribe; buy; grease one's palms
- alter from the original; spoil
- place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; defile; sully; taint; cloud
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act
- law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions; anti-racketeering law; RICO Act; RICO
- Irma's assignments are set up by a corrupt police officer named "Sarge".
- Dinah and Quentin are tasked to find the corrupt police officers in the department.
- A mosquito from Transylvania finds its way to Seoul where it bites Na Do-yol, a corrupt police officer.
- The Tây Sơn also promised to remove corrupt officials and redistribute land.
- The corrupt officials who are targets of the people's boiling grievances haven't been affected at all...
- Jae-yi and Sang-pil then return to Seoul to help Prosecutor Cheon Seung-beom fight against corrupt officials.
- Tobji also reported a number of other alleged corrupt practices.
- The shocked Anand Babu argues with his father over his corrupt practices.
- The main purpose of Gujarat ACB is to eliminate corrupt practices from Gujarat Government.
- Chad is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
- The IRS officials top the Central Bureau of Investigation’s list of most corrupt bureaucrats.
- According to Transparency International, Afghanistan remains in the top most corrupt countries list.
- The protagonist is Miklos Bollok, a logging company owner who uses corrupt politicians to clear-fell the last remaining wilderness in Victoria, Australia.
- In Germany, Indian stereotypes included bullock carts, beggars, sacred cows, corrupt politicians, and catastrophes before Bollywood and the IT industry transformed global perceptions of India.
- The film tells the story about a strict IPS officer, Ragini (Ragini Dwivedi), who aims to rid the society of goons and corrupt politicians, and also ensure that women lead a safe and decent life.
- Birju goes to Uncle and Aunty who propose he buy a lottery ticket, which they will ensure he wins by bribing corrupt government officials.
- The new story features the heroic Doctor and his young sidekick protecting innocent villagers from corrupt government officials and soldiers.
- It is believed that the men who have these tattoos are all corrupt government officials who use the "Tyger, Tyger" phrase to cover up their unlawful work.