‹ Councillor Councillorship ›
Meanings and phrases
- Three councillors were elected for each of the wards.
- Three LibDem councillors were elected in 2014, but none in 2018.
- Five Conservative councillors were elected at the 1983, 1987 and 1991 elections.
- The parish has 8 councillors elected at-large.
- UKIP lost 145 seats, having only 31 councillors elected.
- Croydon London Borough Council has seventy councillors elected in 24 wards.
- The current city councillors for the ward are Azra Ali (Labour), Ben Clay (Labour) and Bev Craig (Labour).
- The plenary, formed by the 41 city councillors, has advisory, planning, regulatory, and fiscal executive functions.
- Barcelona is governed by a city council formed by 41 city councillors, elected for a four-year term by universal suffrage.
- Since the last boundary changes in 2002, 63 councillors are elected from 21 wards.
- Three councillors are elected every four years to represent the ward on the Council.
- Four of the twenty two town councillors are elected from the Foryd and Bodfor wards.
- For 2018, Milton reduced the number of councillors from 11 to 9.
- At the same time the number of councillors would be reduced by a third.
- The Rural District Council comprised a number of councillors and a chairman.
- The area falls within the Princes Park ward for local councillors.
- In 2008, this government approved a thirty percent increase in pay for the mayor and local councillors.
- Each ward was represented by three local councillors, giving Wythenshawe 21 of the 99 seats on Manchester City Council.
- It has no members of parliament and no elected councillors in local government.
- The ward elected councillors to the Vale of Glamorgan Borough Council from 1983.
- Ashley ward is represented by three elected councillors on Bristol City Council.
- The District Council consists of 30 councillors representing 13 wards.
- It consists of 16 councillors representing the two wards of Clifton and Townstal.
- Until 2014 he was one of three councillors representing the Harborne ward in the west of the city.