‹ Coverall Covering ›
Meanings and phrases
- overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form
- a bridge whose passageway is protected by a roof and enclosing sides
- The one-lane covered bridge was built in 1878.
- It is the largest single-span covered bridge in Pennsylvania.
- Its mouth is located in the Southeast to the height of a covered bridge.
- a litter with a cover for privacy
- a put or call option backed by the shares underlying the option
- a smut fungus causing a smut disease of grains in which the spore masses are covered or held together by the grain membranes
- a stadium that has a roof; dome; domed stadium
- a stand at a racecourse or stadium consisting of tiers with rows of individual seats that are under a protective roof; grandstand
- a large wagon with broad wheels and an arched canvas top; used by the United States pioneers to cross the prairies in the 19th century; Conestoga wagon; Conestoga; prairie wagon; prairie schooner
- He moved west with his family in the 1850s, taking an overland route in a covered wagon.
- The caravan included one covered wagon with eleven mules and was escorted by fifteen soldiers.
- He grew up in Tennessee before traveling in a covered wagon to rural Shannon County, Missouri, at the age of 14.
- Petra Haden covered the song on her 2005 album "".
- Mock Orange has covered the song on the album "".
- Diana Ross covered the song in 1984 on "Swept Away".
- This fact was not covered in classical DLVO theory.
- The skin is not covered with scales but is prickly.
- The City was not covered by the Domesday Book.
- The mural covered an area of about 7,000 square feet.
- It covered an area of 125 square kilometres.
- The fort covered an area of approximately .
- The area covered by the corporation is 181.66 km².
- The total surface area covered by the collapse is about .
- The SSSI includes the area covered by Chalbury Hill Fort.
- The song was covered in French by Johnny Hallyday.
- In 2007 the song was covered by Persephone's Bees.
- The song was covered by the following artists:
- The case was covered up using his wealth and status.
- Cordilleran Ice Sheet covered up to at the Last Glacial Maximum.
- Blue and red were censored, covered up, thus yellow reigned supreme.
- It was later covered by Tower of Power.
- Boyer's song "Please Be with Me" was later covered by Eric Clapton.
- It was later covered by Tim McGraw with guest vocals from his wife Faith Hill.
- Out of the forested land, 2.3% of the total land area is heavily forested and 3.9% is covered with orchards or small clusters of trees.
- Out of the forested land, 95.5% of the total land area is heavily forested and 2.5% is covered with orchards or small clusters of trees.
- Out of the forested land, 86.3% of the total land area is heavily forested and 1.9% is covered with orchards or small clusters of trees.
- The area is covered by strict planning controls.
- Most of area is covered with many valleys and hills.
- One fifth (20.3%) of the area is covered by wetlands.
- ABC HD covered all ABC-owned state stations.
- Caterpillars are covered all over in soft grey to whitish hairs.
- The agreement covered all habitats and species in California for protection.
- The site of the station is now covered by housing.
- It is now covered in moss, but is still readable.
- Part of it is now covered by an industrial storage lot.
- The walls were then covered with a gypsum-based plaster once dry.
- Both these aircraft had a steel structure and then covered in aluminum.
- The Group then covered the advance of XV Corps to Aschaffenburg am Main.
- The tail unit was metal framed and fabric covered.
- Behind the engine the fuselage was fabric covered.
- At one time, Preble County had 50 covered bridges.
- Some covered bridges were also built in Asia.
- Five covered bridges cross the creek in Lancaster County:
- Doran was completely covered by bricks and rubble.
- These plate girders are completely covered over by masonry.
- These hills are almost completely covered with open jungle.
- Lots of greenery with densely covered palm trees.
- The abdomen is oval, densely covered with hairs.
- The new shoots are densely covered in fine fur.
- Second growth forests have since covered most of the clear-cut land.
- Her numerous publications covered most aspects of congenital disorders.
- They thereby became heirs to the realm that already covered most of western Europe.
- It is often covered with scars of old stipe-bases.
- The tar is often covered with dust, leaves, or water.
- Their field is often covered in minute floral ornaments.
- Probably 80 to 90 percent of Europe was once covered by forest.
- This is threatened habitat and once covered large areas of the Forest of Dean.
- The original paintwork which once covered effigy and base has almost completely worn away.
- It is mostly covered with young forests and underbrush.
- This area is mostly covered with Malayalam speaking families.
- The landscape is mostly covered with mosaic vegetation/croplands.
- The twenty-date tour covered much of the east coast and midwest.
- The tour covered much of the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Scotland.
- The diocesan territory of Manglisi covered much of the Algeti valley and at times expanded beyond it.
- Images of sea life covered many surfaces.
- The patent covered many ideas in stereo, some of which are used today and some not.
- During the next twenty years, Young covered many of the day's major stories—the O.J.
- Kuhl's work has been widely covered by the media.
- Releases are widely covered in the media.
- This case was one of the first trials to be widely covered by the media.
- Vegard follows, and finds her outside covered in blood.
- A girl comes home with her face covered in blood, she has been attacked.
- She finds a man on the ground near her jeep, covered in blood and dead from a bullet wound.
- By 1970 the newspaper covered the entire Geelong area.
- Moderate to extreme drought covered the entire continent.
- 414 formerly covered the entire eastern third of the state.
- Only 84.8km2 remains as rainforest and 81.2km2 is covered by water.
- Its area is 17.924 hectares, 8872 hectares of which is covered by water.
- If the ice melted, the interior bedrock below sea level would be covered by water.
- The song has been covered by many artists.
- It has been covered by many musicians in several different styles.
- The story was covered by many major news networks, including BBC, CNN, ABC News, and Fox News.
- Mount Superbus was originally covered in dense hoop pine forests.
- The trio had originally covered the song in 2003 on their album "The Complex."
- It originally covered an area 160 hectares and produced 250 000 tons of steel in 1938.
- The body is partially covered by the fold of the lateral parapodia.
- Many works were displayed without frames and partially covered by derogatory slogans.
- Mason's work covered a wide range of fields.
- His career and educational publications covered a wide field.
- Mark's theological output was extensive and covered a wide range of genres and topics typical of monastic writers.
- Known as Ten Acre Reservoir, it actually only covered .
- It only covered workers and their families.
- However the agreement only covered people in the state of New York.
- Some areas covered with trees are legally defined as agricultural areas, e.g.
- It appears that almost all the marketable trees have now been removed from the areas covered by the MRP.
- The coldest zones are in high latitudes, with the coldest regions corresponding to the areas covered by sea ice.
- After one hour, the riders had covered only 26.6 km.
- Ray covered only after running 55 hours in the woods.
- It covered only about 7,000 kilometres in 1928.
- This is a list of history topics covered on English Wikipedia:
- The second volume consisted of several essays expanding topics covered in the first.
- Some of the topics covered within his novels include medical history and medical ethics.
- About 31% of Earth's land surface is covered by forests.
- Its surface is covered sparsely with minute purplish brown fibrils.
- About 71% of Earth's surface is covered with water, mostly by oceans.
- The species covered include 3-4% of the world's known plant species.
- Themes covered include ethnographical heritage and the history of the local economy.
- Topics covered include style, health, beauty, relationships, academics, hobbies, spirit and other.
- Out of the forested land, all of the forested land area is covered with heavy forests.
- As they ride, a winter storm begins, and soon the road becomes covered with heavy, thick snow.
- She leads them to a nearby park where they find Cody's body in a shallow grave, covered with heavy rocks.
- The house is entirely covered with dark wood shingles.
- This one had the face entirely covered.
- The upper is almost entirely covered by glacial snow and ice.
- The Northern Front covered the area between Pskov and Vyatka.
- For her second sortie, she covered the area northwest of the Azores.
- Helmut Wieduwilt, "U-262" covered the area southwest of Iceland on 3 February 1944, but had no success.
- Higher elevations above are usually covered with Central American montane forests.
- A grill operates with a radiant heat source from below, usually covered with a metal grid and sometimes a cover.
- It is usually covered by the Zechstein and lies on top of regionally different formations of late Carboniferous age.
- The great fortress covered more than .
- In its heyday, it covered more than , and could turn out three locomotives per week.
- These reasons vary slightly among authors, and many of them are covered more in depth.
- and was quickly covered by several other artists.
- It was later also covered by several artists.
- The song has been covered by several artists, including:
- The snout is rounded and covered with small keeled scales.
- Their body and head is covered with small spines and skinny flaps.
- The abdomen is oval and sparsely covered with small bristles (setae).
- Luna covered this song on their album "Lunafied".
- Singers Steve Barry and Lorraine Piché covered this song in 2002.
- The Staple Singers covered this song on their eponymous 1985 album.
- Songs by Miller, covered by other artists:
- Slightly more than one quarter of the area is covered by other vegetation.
- North Asia was covered by other anticyclones that belong to that giant arctic airmass.
- The walls are covered with white tiles and black borders.
- The feet are covered with white hairs above and brown below.
- The coffin was covered with white roses and asparagus ferns.
- Historically, this area was covered by dense forest.
- Before humans arrived, this area was covered by forest.
- During the last glaciation, this area was covered by ice that strongly eroded Chilean relief structures.
- Dates represent the historical period covered by the work(s).
- At the end of the period covered by this report, the authorities had not complied with UNCHR's recommendation.
- A covered walkway links the Villas to the main building.
- From the east porch a covered walkway leads to a greenhouse.
- A short covered walkway (1959) connects the two buildings at the eastern end.
- The highway is still covered by North Zone forest.
- She walks home, still covered in the dust.
- 11.1 million were still covered, a decline of nearly 13 percent.
- Sometimes wooden drums are partly covered with metal foil.
- The slopes around it are still partly covered in vines and mulberry trees.
- The statue shows the author embracing “Truth”, a naked woman partly covered by a diaphanous cloth.
- This town was quite large and covered several acres.
- "I Am Changing" has been covered several times.
- The song has been covered several times since its original release.
- His body is covered with dirt, algae and fish scales.
- Its body is covered in silky golden hairs and fine scales.
- The entire body is covered by an exoskeleton of placoid scales.
- However some fanzines covered both topics (e.g.
- Claudius was the rare scholar who covered both.
- However, sometimes the term "Black and Tans" covered both groups.
- There are 17 historic wooden covered bridges in the U.S. state of West Virginia.
- Prior to that, an even older wooden covered bridge (built in 1857) was at this site.
- It is the oldest wooden covered bridge in Europe, and one of Switzerland's main tourist attractions.
- The district covered an area of .
- The new district covered all of Milwaukee and was geographically more Barrett's district than Kleczka's.
- At the time, his state senate district covered much of the western portion of the congressional district.
- Leaf surfaces are generally smooth, though occasionally covered with fine hair.
- Adults are dark brown to black, 7 to 13 mm in size, and are covered with fine hair.
- The leaves are attractive with soft green, deeply cut and fern like that are often covered with fine hair.
- Window openings are all covered over.
- Inside, there are nine floor-to-ceiling altarpieces, all covered in gold.
- Later that night, Lucky wakes up to discover Fang nearby, all covered in injuries.
- Thus Chittagong-9 covers the area previously covered by Chittagong-8.
- Thus Chittagong-8 covers the area previously covered by Chittagong-7.
- Thus Chittagong-11 covers the area previously covered by Chittagong-10.
- His research has covered topics such as death anxiety and the general factor of personality.
- The magazine covered topics such as fraternity policy, reports, and minutes to any conventions.
- The journalist then left to work for the daily "Política", where she covered topics on security and social justice.
- Income from the endowment fund has largely covered core expenditures.
- The island is largely covered by rainforest and is known for its wildlife.
- The grandstand is constructed of metal bleachers and is largely covered by a roof.
- In January 1947 a 42 road, fully covered roundhouse was completed.
- The park is fully covered in graffiti, with the exception of the ground.
- In about 18 to 20 days, the juveniles become fully covered with brown feathers.
- The municipality covered the whole Stjørdalen valley in what is now the municipalities of Stjørdal and Meråker in Trøndelag county.
- For a century the or Elsinore shipyard was a prominent landmark, which covered the whole area between the town and Kronborg Castle.
- The forest of Wrekin, or 'Mount Gilbert' as it was then called, covered the whole of that hill and extended eastward as far as Sheriffhales.
- About 71% of Earth's surface is covered with water, mostly by oceans.
- The low-land areas covered with water throughout the winter, and the rivers and the various tributaries house a wide variety of flora.
- During the spring flood the swamps are almost completely covered with water, so the local population often has to cross through them in boats.