‹ Creating Creationism ›
Meanings and phrases
- (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- the human act of creating; creative activity
- an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- the event that occurred at the beginning of something; conception
- the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; initiation; founding; foundation; institution; origination; innovation; introduction; instauration
- everything that exists anywhere; universe; existence; world; cosmos; macrocosm
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; art; artistic production
- Work is a "distinct intellectual or artistic creation (IFLA 1998).
- In terms of artistic creation, it is dualistic, that is, material and spiritual.
- The symbol of the tongue in Shen Yuan’s artistic creation has multiple layers of meanings and possibilities.
- (cosmology) the theory that the universe maintains a constant average density with matter created to fill the void left by galaxies that are receding from each other; steady state theory
- an effort to give scientific support for the truth of the account of Creation given in the Book of Genesis
- the transformation of a gamma-ray photon into an electron and a positron when the photon passes close to an atomic nucleus; pair production; pair formation
- creating something by the use of speech and language
- Baseball has also inspired the creation of new cultural forms.
- The creation of new habitats attracted birds, insects and mammals.
- The immigration restarted after 1845 with the creation of new colonies.
- Lorenzo announced the creation of her own clothing line, White Lion.
- On 7 January 2010 the BBC announced the creation of a new Celebdaq game.
- Journal", an anonymous article announced the creation of the ELF in England.
- La Pira often took an even more active role in job creation.
- Multiple state audit reports have contradicted job creation claims by proponents.
- The community has since seen resurgence in job creation and overall economic growth.
- Possibly his greatest achievement in creating a national identity was through the creation of Addis Ababa.
- Furthermore, social and economic development is being advanced through the creation of local production economies.
- Additionally, problem solving skills and creativity were utilized through the creation of artwork and scenery to house the robots.
- 1992 saw the creation of a Doctor of Missiology degree program.
- February 1918 saw the creation of local Extraordinary Commissions.
- 1983 saw the creation of Collective High Schools of Mikołaj Kopernik.
- refers to every capoeira that keeps the traditions held before the creation of the Regional style.
- However, there are some characteristics that were present long before the creation of the modern blues.
- However, even before the creation of the single currency, there were concerns over diverging economies.
- He proposed the creation of the University of the United Nations.
- There, he proposed the creation of a self-governing Tibet "in association with the People's Republic of China."
- Dyson also proposed the creation of a "Dyson tree", a genetically engineered plant capable of growing on a comet.
- In early 2019 the airport received a 5 million dollar grant from FedEx for expansion, including the creation of a new aeronautics center.
- During his tenure as director and CEO, he led many largescale acquisitions and oversaw numerous projects including the creation of the Canadian Photography Institute.
- Ibby Gunn shared some experiences of Dean including the creation of a witch ball made of hair by her sister Kate for her husband Dean, the use of which appeared to anger the entity.
- One example is the Genesis creation myth from the first chapter of the Book of Genesis.
- The second creation myth in Genesis differs from the first in a number of important elements.
- The Christian texts use the same creation myth as Jewish mythology as written in the Old Testament.
- CDKN supported the creation and roll-out of the action plan.
- He supported the creation of the 2012 Australian Wheelchair Tennis Tour.
- Jonah supported the creation of the ACNA, addressing his assembly in 2009.
- The reason behind the creation of this work, as well as its place of performance, remain a matter for speculation.
- Geoffrey A. Landis has compared the story behind the creation of Heim theory with the plot of a science fiction story.
- Cultural Broadcasting was one of the founding companies behind the creation of the Fujisankei Communications Group in 1967.
- Renewal is never our own creation.
- Cloud with Vicki Vale and Rupert Thorne with his own creation, Carl Grissom.
- In school, Yevgeny put on and acted in plays and musicals, often of his own creation.
- It was run by the town council until the creation of the National Health Service.
- The league went through several variations until the creation of the "Millî Lig" (Süper Lig) in 1959.
- US 5 was not maintained by the state of Vermont until the creation of the state highway system in 1931.
- It was adopted January 1, 2000 following the creation of the Ottawa "megacity".
- He was appointed in 1992 following the creation of the new generation university.
- The Tilford Bach Festival was first held in 1952, following the creation of the Tilford Bach Society the same year.
- Their first creation was the game "Unpleasant Horse".
- His elder brother was Nicholas Hume-Loftus, 1st Earl of Ely of the first creation.
- The first creation came in the Peerage of England in 1603 when Robert Sidney was made Baron Sydney, of Penshurst.
- Character advancement follows the same system as character creation.
- Disadvantages can be taken during character creation to offset point costs.
- It promised to simplify and streamline most areas of play and character creation.
- This included the creation of ACM Siggraph Art Show competitions.
- It also included the creation of Rodda Lane and University Way as secondary pedestrian laneways.
- Key targets included the creation of the Department of Education, the New Deal, and child labor legislation.
- In 2016, Garcia officially registered Budgess Man Entertainment, LLC as an indie content creation company.
- Social computing entails a high level of community formation, user content creation, and collective action.
- He often lectures at universities and film societies about the changing landscape of content creation and distribution.
- Done in the early 2000s during the creation of a bunker for the medical team.
- The most important factor during the creation of a Lada VFTS was to reduce total weight.
- Yet another legend has it that during the creation, Vishnu compiled the Vedas in the Hayagrīva form.
- This led to the creation of several unofficial but widely used flags.
- This co-operation led to expansion and the creation of several factories.
- It has also supported the creation of several algorithms based on expert opinion.
- While there, he oversaw the creation of some of the gardens (e.g.
- Rivkin oversaw the creation and development of the "Yo Gabba Gabba" series for Nick Jr.
- Rowe also oversaw the creation of Smith College's first MOOC (Massive Open Online Course).
- This journey inspired the creation of her piece, "My Brazil".
- Baseball has also inspired the creation of new cultural forms.
- Davis also inspired the creation of DC Inner City Excellence in Washington, DC.
- This sparked the creation of many well-known German collecting agencies.
- The difficulty in defining the rules of Go has led to the creation of many subtly different rulesets.
- The 2010 Funding Agreement has led to economic stimulus and the creation of many knowledge-based jobs."
- His creation process is rarely direct.
- The creation process for "T.K.O."
- J-Hope has since been involved in the creation process of every album in BTS' discography.
- On 14 July 2010 the Catalan Parliament approved the creation of the functional area of the Penedès.
- In 1982, voters approved the creation of the Alabama Heritage Trust Fund (AHTF) with the revenues from this first sale of drilling rights.
- Within days of its receipt, Roosevelt approved the creation of a War Refugee Board, a U.S. executive agency to aid civilian victims of the Nazi and Axis powers.
- It was an entirely new creation that was not in the Drummond books.
- It is a relatively new creation.
- From them all the Manus and all progeny at the new creation are produced.
- Thus when her husband died in 1796, their son inherited the second creation.
- A second creation was made in 1917 for William Henry Dunn, Lord Mayor of London.
- 2003: Gemini Awards 2003: Gémeaux Awards "Excentricus" is Cirque Éloize' second creation.
- In response to the Allied Big Week, Adolf Hitler authorized the creation of a Fighter Staff committee.
- Minister of the Interior Pierre Joxe was the key decision maker who authorized the creation of the unit.
- In December 2019, the U.S. Congress authorized the creation of the United States Space Force, which was officially established on 20 December 2019.
- Queen ordered the creation of the walking paths through the park and the forest on the hill above the villa.
- He ordered the creation of the X Corps, which contained all armoured divisions, to fight alongside his XXX Corps, which was all infantry divisions.
- On 15 July 1759, Frederick ordered the creation of a squadron of volunteer hussars to be attached to the 1st Regiment of Hussars (von Kleist's Own).
- Here, he challenges the creation story of the Bible.
- The Crow creation story portrays Old Man Coyote as The Creator.
- Another creation story says that there is "no earth, only water".