‹ Cristobalite Criterial ›
Meanings and phrases
- criteria that designers should meet in designing some system or device
- The best 2nd placed team shall be decided on following criteria: 1.
- Candidates satisfying any of the following criteria are eligible for applying:
- If tied on points, the following criteria were used to determine the ranking: 1.
- Only one patient without a tumor has met the diagnostic criteria for PNP.
- The 2017 "Fourth Consensus Report" established diagnostic criteria for PDD and DLB.
- Each diagnostic is detailed in a description that presents the diagnostic criteria.
- Aspirant membership is open to those who do not meet the criteria.
- Drivers may also be issued a Super Licence by the World Motor Sport Council if they fail to meet the criteria.
- Under the DSM's new definition of alcoholics, that means about 37 percent of college students may meet the criteria.
- The intent was for certain criteria to be met by the millennium (2000).
- Students can receive a "Public Affairs Diploma" by meeting certain criteria.
- Under this act only Hindus may adopt subject to their fulfilment of certain criteria.
- Virtues, behavior, character, appearance and body condition were the selection criteria.
- The objective is to gather the ideas and devise some selection criteria to choose the best ideas.
- In recent years, however, the ANSF and breeders have been working to create selection criteria that focus on temperament.
- The eligibility criteria for BCA is different for every college and university.
- Ohashi was too young to meet the eligibility criteria to compete in the Olympics.
- 5 Thereafter, the applications will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria.
- Florida and California have also replaced racial quotas with class rank and other criteria.
- Their short hypostome resembles that of "O. rennellensis", but the two species differ in other criteria.
- MAP is designed for evaluation of a manager's proficiency in 12 prescribed competencies, and other criteria.
- The results were among the criteria used to determine international assignments.
- The ten participants were ranked and seeded based on the criteria used by the selection committee.
- According to their analysis, depending on the criteria used, the term may not always be appropriate.
- FD Homes were reviewed every six months against a published set of criteria.
- A set of criteria has been created to aid in the assessing of the nominations.
- The Mayo Clinic proposed a revised set of criteria for diagnosis of Devic's disease in 2006.
- It meets the criteria for this classification due to its wide distribution.
- A registered museum that no longer meets the criteria may be removed from the register.
- The island meets the criteria needed for membership to UEFA, but not much interest has ever been announced.
- Exoplanets can be filtered by relevant criteria such as Earth-sized, large rocky planets, gas giants, etc.
- Recipes can be sorted by criteria such as dishes that take less than 20 minutes to prepare, or vegetarian-only meals.
- The final winner is selected by an international jury based on criteria such as design, brand value and business plan.
- In order to be effective, costly signals must fulfill specific criteria.
- Secondly, some other researchers questions the need for specific criteria itself.
- Four judges independently allocated a score to the performers they saw on specific criteria.
- To participate in the Greater Brisbane Major League, clubs must meet certain criteria set by Baseball Queensland.
- In order to be chosen as a B1G1 Worthy Cause, each NGO has to qualify with criteria set by the B1G1 GIVING Board.
- The licences were to be awarded to the highest cash bidder, providing that the applicant met criteria set down in the Broadcasting Act.