‹ Crith Critical ›
Meanings and phrases
- a person who is professionally engaged in the analysis and interpretation of works of art
- anyone who expresses a reasoned judgment of something
- someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
- a critic of paintings
- He was art critic of the "Manchester Evening News".
- They were accompanied by the art critic Linda Chase.
- He was also a writer and art critic in the art press.
- a critic of theatrical performances; theater critic
- Some detail came from Mankiewicz's own experience as a drama critic in New York.
- Harold Hobson Sir Harold Hobson (4 August 1904 – 12 March 1992) was an English drama critic and author.
- Stephen G. Watts Stephen Glass Watts (19 September 1910 – 1996) was a Scottish author, film and drama critic.
- a critic of literature
- Married to the literary critic Călin Teutişan.
- He is an Iranian writer and a literary critic.
- Gur was also a literary critic for "Haaretz" newspaper.
- a critic of musical performances
- One music critic compared it to Nicki Minaj's "Starships" (2012).
- Grace M. Sartwell married James Redfern Mason, a music critic, in 1902.
- Emily Nokes Emily Nokes is a writer, artist, music critic and musician.
- a critic who writes a column for the newspapers
- a critic of theatrical performances; drama critic
- In a rave review, theater critic John Simon wrote, "If you like splash, "Moulin Rouge!"
- He has, as a cultural journalist and theater critic, previously been active on the website "Nummer".
- Edwin Wilson (theater critic) Edwin Wilson was the theater critic for "The Wall Street Journal" from 1972 to 1994.
- Ann Hornaday Ann Hornaday is an American film critic.
- Saunie Salyer Saunie Salyer is an American film critic.
- Adrian Hennigan Adrian Hennigan is a British film critic.
- Matoub had been an outspoken critic of this law.
- Asher Peres was an outspoken critic of MWI.
- He has also been an outspoken critic of Teach for America.
- He was also the theatre critic for "The Sunday Times".
- They are short story writer, playwright and theatre critic.
- His stepfather is theatre critic and playwright Robert Brustein.
- Al-Miqdad is also a vocal critic of the government.
- Lupica has been listed a vocal critic of the steroid era.
- Sangaree had been a vocal critic of the government sponsored paramilitary groups.
- One critic wrote of this last, "this wasn't the Radiators' best era".
- Another critic wrote "The storyline is just stupid and should have never been.
- One critic wrote "As the tale of one woman’s struggle, "Banished" is a quick, interesting read.
- Live from Chicago" received favorable critic reviews.
- The film received negative critic reviews.
- It was released on 6 April 2018 to positive critic reviews.
- Film and television critic Matt Zoller Seitz has said it is his favorite film.
- In 1992, Moore became television critic for The Associated Press, based in New York.
- Once again, television critic John J. O'Connor, of The New York Times, panned the series.
- He joined UPROXX as a cultural critic in July 2016.
- She is married to cultural critic Stanley Fish.
- Phillip Brian Harper Phillip Brian Harper is a literary scholar and cultural critic.
- As a writer and critic she has been very prolific.
- Gupta was a noble poet, literature writer and critic.
- White hired Edgar Allan Poe in 1835 as a staff writer and critic.
- Julia was the niece of poet and critic Matthew Arnold and the sister of Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- Gustav Pfizer Gustav Pfizer (1807-1890) was a German poet and critic of the Swabian school.
- His older brothers included the poet and critic Matthew Arnold and the literary scholar Tom Arnold.
- "Washington Post" architecture critic Benjamin Forgey called it "Tuscan" in style.
- Sharon Johnston (architect) Sharon Johnston is an American architect and architecture critic.
- "New York Times" architecture critic Paul Goldberger wrote that Television City was "woefully simplistic."
- "Post" food critic Tom Sietsema continued to laud the friendly service.
- In 1971, San Francisco food critic Jack Shelton wrote: "the reason for Mama's appeal is Mama herself".
- Julie Andrieu Julie Andrieu (born 27 February 1974) is a French television/radio presenter and food critic.
- He was an accomplished poet, writer and social critic.
- One French Protestant contemporary of his was the lay theologian and social critic Jacques Ellul.
- There, it was written that "Frank Zappa was rock and roll's sharpest musical mind and most astute social critic.
- He was a prominent critic of the McCarthy Era.
- A prominent critic of the European Union, he is a vocal supporter of Brexit.
- Noam Chomsky, a prominent critic of Skinner, published a review of Skinner's "Verbal Behavior" two years after it was published.
- Denktaş was known as a strong critic to his father.
- Herbert was a strong critic of the Soviet Union.
- He was a strong critic of Prohibition prior to its repeal in 1933.
- Girolamo Tiraboschi, an Italian literary critic and historian of Italian literature often quotes his works.
- Everything happens according to formula ..." In a later review by film critic and historian Leonard Maltin, he dismissed it as a "Trite programmer."
- He was married to Marguerite Terlinden, the daughter of Belgian painter Félix Terlinden and the sister-in-law of the art critic and historian Pierre Francastel.