‹ Criticize Critics ›
Meanings and phrases
- The Persson Cabinet was heavily criticized for its inaction.
- She had been heavily criticized for her appearance on the show.
- Both Dahan's direction and Amel's script were heavily criticized.
- The tightness of this definition was widely criticized.
- The special was widely criticized and mocked for its absurd premise.
- However, since the beginning of the series, it has been widely criticized.
- It was strongly criticized by the conservatives.
- His remarks were strongly criticized by commentators.
- Shedinger's work has been strongly criticized.
- In an interview he criticized the film "Heaven & Earth".
- "People" magazine criticized the film for exploiting Connelly's body.
- Another critic gave the film a mixed review, and criticized the film's rushed ending.
- Procedurals are often criticized for being .
- He often criticized the Centre Party for being too left-wing.
- Redstockings' line on gay men and lesbians is often criticized as homophobic.
- The NYPD was criticized for not taking Mineo's claims seriously.
- When the book came out, it was widely criticized for not breaking any new ground.
- Key organizers in the march were criticized for not including other points of view.
- IGN criticized the game's art style, calling it "dated".
- "ACE" criticized the game for it tackiness.
- IGN criticized the game for being "more of the same" and gave it a middling score of 5 out of 10.
- Markopolos harshly criticized the SEC for ignoring his warnings about Madoff.
- His 1960 bohemian look was harshly criticized, and even more in "Women's Wear Daily".
- When this ad was released, some viewers harshly criticized that it underlies passive racism.
- This political stance has been sharply criticized.
- Once in the United States, Solzhenitsyn sharply criticized the West.
- Many of Locke's views were sharply criticized by rationalists and empiricists alike.
- Patten publicly criticized the proposal.
- The end came when she could no longer hold her tongue and publicly criticized the Party.
- The statement was the first time Liberian politicians had publicly criticized the practice of FGM.
- Eisenhower was severely criticized for the move.
- As a result, he was severely criticized by the press.
- Both the method itself and the manner by which successful predictions were claimed have been severely criticized and debated.
- They also criticized the lack of any 3D effects in the graphics.
- They also criticized the lack of polish in the gameplay and controls.
- He also criticized the lack of realism in the relationship between Phoenix and Johansson's characters.
- De Blasio later criticized Amazon's decision.
- He was later criticized for his mismanagement delaying the search.
- Butler chose not to lead the force in person, for which he was later criticized.
- The decision was criticized by many Russian politicians, TV hosts and commentators.
- This trade has been criticized by many, including former NFL quarterback Terry Bradshaw.
- The box art for "Karnaaj Rally" was criticized by many video game reviewers and publications.
- Victoria was the most criticized because fell many times.
- VAE have been criticized because they generate blurry images.
- Often the children were criticized because of who their father was.
- The Communists and some Greens criticized the government's moderate economic policy.
- It criticized the government for using the sighting as a metric for the rehabilitation.
- Shortly before the outbreak of World War II, he criticized the government control over science.
- Although she criticized the album's "upbeat pop anthems", Melody Lau of "Exclaim!"
- Allmusic critic Jason Ankeny criticized the album of lacking focus due to excessive experimentation.
- In his review of the album, Stephen Thomas Erlewine criticized the album's content, describing Carey's voice as "in tatters".
- Stephen Hunter of "The Baltimore Sun" criticized what he described as a "rudimentary" script as well as the "waste" of Ironside.
- While most CPC researchers criticize the CPSU's economic policies, many have criticized what they see as "Soviet totalitarianism".
- In "The Philosophical Discourse of Modernity", Jürgen Habermas criticized what he considered Derrida's opposition to rational discourse.
- ", while a reviewer for "The Guardian" criticized the book as "banal".
- Katy Waldman in "The New Yorker" also criticized the book's verse as "mostly embarrassing."
- Kirkus Reviews criticized the book, calling it "a phoned-in "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" wannabe" and "tedious".
- Additionally, he was criticized for having his wife Bess on the payroll.
- Neoclassical economics is sometimes criticized for having a normative bias.
- Generally well received by media, the album was nevertheless criticized for having been too much remixed in studio.
- Anna German, the spokesperson of the same party, highly criticized those statements.
- It was highly criticized due to the fact that Dark had previously directed porn films.
- The design of the interior of the Aura differed from that of the Ion, which was highly criticized.
- Khonsari openly criticized Khomeini’s behaviour.
- Some archaeologists have openly criticized gender archaeology.
- Redler openly criticized the role of PDS politicians as participants in the state government.
- In his poems, he frequently criticized the authorities.
- The EU has frequently criticized Jewish construction in East Jerusalem.
- As a result, Naturalistic writers were frequently criticized for being too blunt.
- "Politico" criticized both Worthington and Knightley for being too "tepid" and not realizing their roles' potential.
- These religious commentators specifically criticized both Lippmann's implicit break with religious teachings and his self-assured tone.
- He made similar speeches as early as 1879, and was criticized both by fellow leaders and some audiences, who even booed him for this position.
- Some Fox News employees criticized the decision.
- Environmental and human rights activists criticized the decision.
- He criticized the decision, stating "First of all, I’m not a reliever...
- Many praised him, but others criticized him for "picking over old wounds".
- Some critics hailed its representation of oppression and political turmoil, while others criticized the more explicit material.
- Some critics commended the album's collaborations and excellent production value, but others criticized its lack of creativity.