‹ Crosse Crosses ›
Meanings and phrases
- placed crosswise
- (of a check) marked for deposit only as indicated by having two lines drawn across it
- strabismus in which one or both eyes turn inward toward the nose; cross-eye; convergent strabismus; esotropia
- For millennia, travelers crossed the river by ferry.
- A once well-used ford crossed the river near Golant.
- By Allah, none crossed the river with him, but a believer."
- Bodin left his friend behind and crossed the border.
- Some hid, others crossed the border into Mexico and Canada.
- Juliet crossed the border around 10 am on 4 May in the new Ratels.
- Simpson himself stated, "It crossed the line.
- McKinzie crossed the line a head in front, but was disqualified to second.
- As they crossed the line, Ryland took the victory, but by only half a length.
- They then crossed the frontier and pushed into Gcalekaland.
- He then crossed Engria, where he defeated the Saxons again.
- He then crossed over to South African side Bush Bucks in 1998.
- SAC Relays when he crossed the finish line in 3:41.80.
- Only three cars crossed the finish line, but seven were classified.
- "Sassy" crossed the finish line almost hours ahead of the second boat in the fleet of 55.
- In 1975, Calder crossed the floor to join the Social Credit Party of British Columbia and was re-elected.
- Finally in late 1933 the Liberals crossed the floor of the House of Commons and went into complete opposition.
- Labor leader John Curtin became prime minister in October 1941 when two independents crossed the floor of Parliament.
- He's known about me but we haven't crossed paths...
- He's known about me but we haven't crossed paths.
- Whitman and Edgar Allan Poe first crossed paths in Providence in July 1845.
- The Union army crossed the Potomac from June 25 to 27.
- Nevertheless, his army crossed into Canada on 12 July.
- His army crossed the ocean, and conquered many islands.
- Nearby the line crossed the Shropshire Union Canal and the A41.
- The line crossed Avon Street on the level, and fanned into wharf sidings.
- The railway line crossed the River Balder at the Balder Viaduct just north of Cotherstone.
- On February 25, 1945, U.S. troops crossed the Rur at Düren.
- The imposing scene was at the Long Bridge, where the main body of the troops crossed.
- Franco-Piedmontese troops crossed the Ticino via a pontoon bridge to occupy the town.
- On 13 February Companies F and H crossed the bridge again with the aim of securing the entire area.
- Just before the flood that led to the bridge's destruction, about 450 vehicles crossed the bridge daily.
- During the days after the bridge capture, the U.S. 9th, 78th and 99th Infantry Divisions crossed the bridge.
- Whose forces crossed the sacred rivers of India in search of their Maratha opponents.
- A violent enemy bombardment began at 09.00 and strong German forces crossed the canal.
- The Overland Campaign began as Grant's forces crossed the Rapidan River on May 4, 1864.