‹ Crossed Crossfire ›
Meanings and phrases
noughts and crosses
- a game in which two players alternately put crosses and circles in one of the compartments of a square grid of nine spaces; the object is to get a row of three crosses or three circles before the opponent does; ticktacktoe; ticktacktoo; tick-tack-toe; tic-tac-toe; tit-tat-toe
- The team then crosses over into the Avengers vs. X-Men event.
- The expressway then crosses the bridge.
- The route then crosses a creek and railroad before an interchange.
- The road crosses the Gaularfjellet mountains.
- The road crosses Route 137 after .
- The R693 road crosses the barony.
- The A21 Torino Piacenza highway crosses the municipal area.
- The highway crosses an arm of the lake just east of the town.
- At Meacham Road, the highway crosses back south into DuPage County.
- In this area, the route crosses CR 512.
- At Custer Park, the route crosses the Wauponsee Glacial Trail.
- The route crosses the river and turns to the south-southeast, coming to Elmer.
- The Thames Path crosses the river at this point.
- It crosses the river and goes to the left bank.
- The Sørlandsbanen railway line crosses this road twice.
- The Sørlandsbanen railway line crosses over the road at Fidje.
- After Gillette, the line crosses Morristown Road and enters Stirling station.
- The bridge crosses the Tohickon Creek on Covered Bridge Road.
- The bridge crosses the River Isla.
- The bridge crosses the Mississippi River northeast of Bowlus, Minnesota.
- The Wascana Valley and Wascana Creek crosses through Sherwood.
- It soon intersects SR 220 and crosses through Lincoln County into Kennebec County.
- The road is also the main axis of the commune, which it crosses through the full length of the centre.
- , the park was only accessible via the East 174th Street bridge that crosses both the expressway and the Bronx River.
- Neckar Viaduct, Weitingen The Neckar Viaduct at Weitingen is a bridge that crosses the River Neckar, near the village Horb am Neckar.
- Koersch Viaduct The Körsch Viaduct is a bridge that crosses the Körsch Valley (river Körsch) in Germany, supporting a road around Nellingen.
- However, Zula fails to show up at a rendezvous with Wiktor, so he crosses the border alone.
- The highway crosses the border in a low-level valley, passing through the areas of clearings and woodlands.
- It crosses the border into Shropshire, and bypasses the town of Market Drayton, and passes the Müller factory.
- Romeo (Stephen Chow) is a mediocre con artist who crosses paths with Betsy Kwan (Teresa Mo), a fellow con artist.
- Oedipus later crosses paths with Laius and gets into a fight and, not knowing that Laius is his father, kills him.
- At the bar, John crosses paths with Trevor, the man who fired him, and Tammy Strate, the woman with whom he had his affair.