‹ Crossing Crossjack ›
Meanings and phrases
- The route was long and gaps were left at 46 level crossings.
- After 2010 third rails were used in spite of level crossings.
- It has numerous level crossings and many grade-separated road and rail bridges.
- Both lead to border crossings with Italy and Austria.
- It was reopened on July 1, 1990, when the border crossings came down.
- Income from local taxation and customs fees taken at the border crossings, 3.
- The original bridge was constructed in 1859, one of the few river crossings on the Belfast and County Down Railway.
- Its failure to capture the river crossings at the River Merderet resulted in a delay in sealing off the Cotentin Peninsula.
- According to a 2004 study, 150,000 jobs and $13 billion in annual production depend on the river crossings connecting Detroit to Windsor.
- The line is single track and has many grade crossings.
- After this station there are two more grade crossings.
- One example was the Lackawanna Cut-off, a stretch of fast track with no grade crossings.