‹ Custodianship Custom ›
Meanings and phrases
- a state of being confined (usually for a short time); detention; detainment; hold
- holding by the police
- (with `in') guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child; hands
- litigation to settle custody of the children of a divorced couple
- It is based on a true story of a Californian custody battle.
- Carly and Jax file for a divorce, and get into a heated custody battle for Josslyn.
- He supports her through her custody battle with Patrick and they start a relationship.
- a legal action to determine custody (usually of children following a divorce)
- the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal); apprehension; arrest; catch; collar; pinch
- Diab was taken into custody pending a bail hearing.
- After a fight, the culprits are taken into custody.
- Nigel escapes but Charlie is taken into custody.
- At least three prisoners died in police custody in 2011.
- She was later taken into police custody.
- He died hours later in police custody.
- Divorced women could potentially lose child custody if they remarried.
- There are two kinds of child custody: legal custody and physical custody.
- A typical position of trust at the personal level involves child custody or power of attorney.
- Jeremiah is placed into protective custody with the help of GCPD.
- Theodor Leipart was among those arrested and taken into "protective custody".
- Given the short life span of past witnesses, Jimmy places him in secret protective custody.
- Muzahim Sa'b Hassan was released from custody in April 2012.
- He was released from custody on 14 August 2017 to await trial.
- Criminal defendants are usually obliged to post bail before being released from custody.
- Gumane was held in custody for several years.
- Hopkins was held in custody and appeared at Nuneaton Magistrates Court on 20 November 1995.
- A most detailed review of the conditions in which prisoners were held in custody was cited.
- His application for bail was refused and he was remanded in custody.
- On 21 September 2012 Cregan appeared before magistrates and was remanded in custody.
- Both men were remanded in custody to appear at Dungannon Magistrates' Court on 4 April 2007.
- Though he denied the claim, full custody of Love was awarded to her mother.
- Long long ago, Peter had signed the documents and now he had full custody over her.
- Marion petitions for and gets full custody of Vickie, and Charles returns home to America.
- Wasserstein and McCarthy shared joint custody of their daughter.
- Hart requested joint custody of their two children, a daughter and a son.
- On October 8, 2014, Patton officially filed for divorce and joint custody of their son.