‹ Customer Customhouse ›
Meanings and phrases
- As of 2017, the business had 3.34 million customers.
- As of 2017, it has 5.7 million customers.
- As of the end of June 2019, BT TV had 1.9 million customers.
- These people are seen as potential customers and future independent employees.
- The ultimate goal of sales promotions is to stimulate potential customers to action.
- Suoh hand picks the members with variety of appeal in mind for their potential customers.
- The Telfort brand ceased accepting new customers on 1 May 2019.
- Each of them was successful and attracted thousands of new customers.
- Inner Circle Virgin Mobile USA has one plan offering for new customers.
- The company’s customers include Fortune 500 companies.
- Industrial EGP customers include Bluescope Steel at Port Kembla.
- FNZ's existing customers include:
- ERM Power exclusively focuses on selling electricity to business customers.
- The business customers (product owners) are the primary stakeholders of these tests.
- It services more than one million small and mid-sized US business customers, with access to over one million assorted products.
- People with disabilities cannot be treated as "less than" other customers.
- VetDepot supplies directly to pet owners, veterinarians, animal shelters, and other customers.
- Customers also have the option of selling or giving away their shares to non profits or other customers.
- This worked until the panic of 1857 and unreliable state-issued paper money caused many customers to default.
- The venture failed with the company failing to deliver and leaving many customers angry and with uncompleted pools.
- It drew many customers who were looking for Chesapeake Bay seafood specialties such as oysters, shrimp, and crab cakes.
- A tracker app allows customers to see where they are.
- This allows customers to query Oracle NoSQL Data from Hive or Oracle Database.
- The service allows customers to hold their place in line electronically while they stay home or run errands.
- The company doubled its workforce to cope with the growing number of customers.
- Marie then opened a sewing workshop in one the rooms of the house, bringing in a growing number of customers.
- However, several businesses at the tower's base had closed by then because of a reduction in the number of customers.
- Production of vehicles destined for retail customers began in March 2014.
- In addition, it offers an array of purpose built trading applications to its retail customers.
- Usually, farmers directly sell to the retail customers in this market in a dusty and busy market setup.
- This approach may allow customers to keep using existing hardware.
- Most vehicle subscriptions allow customers to pay a flat periodic fee, typically on a monthly basis.
- For example, improvement in plastic material barrier allow customers to identify relevant information.
- It is available to all customers across all cabins and aircraft types.
- The Queens of Spain, Belgium, and Portugal were all customers of Paquin.
- Complimentary headphones are provided to all customers on services where IFE is available.
- Many fashion brands have published ads that were too provocative and sexy to attract customers’ attention.
- The boat also had a calliope which could be heard from the river with French playing it to attract customers.
- He took copious notes on humble details of his culture such as the charms used by Thai shopkeepers to attract customers.
- At this point the unit had annual sales of $41 million, 600 employees, and 220,000 customers through 40 branches.
- In order to fully utilize its capacity and generate income, the center provides services to civilian customers through spare parts supply, electroplating services, and manufacturing machineries for various civilian industries.
- External repair without the robot would require the arranging of temporary gas supply to customers through tanks, purging the pipeline of gas, then digging up each joint, usually every , repairing the joint, and re-covering the pipeline.
- The software discovers open source components in the customers’ apps.
- It could help customers buy wider range of products and save customers’ time.
- Area 1 Security also extends protection to customers’ partners and digital ecosystem stakeholders.
- Florida Public Utilities (FPU) distributes natural gas to tens of thousands of residential and commercial customers in Florida.
- In addition to its retail arm, Parkland distributes fuel, including propane, diesel, and heating oil, to mainly commercial customers.
- Several commercial customers have already contracted for launches, including GeoOptics, Skybox Imaging, Spaceflight Industries, and Planetary Resources.
- FNZ's existing customers include:
- All existing customers who sent in their warranty cards were sent free copies of the Red Book.
- As with all other versions of Logos Bible Software, it was offered as a free update to existing customers.