‹ Cycliophora Cyclists ›
Meanings and phrases
- a person who rides a bicycle; bicyclist; bicycler; wheeler
- His brother Ivan Kovalev is also a racing cyclist.
- He is the brother of racing cyclist Louise Norman Hansen.
- Cees Stam is the father of the racing cyclist Danny Stam.
- Stefan Steinweg Stefan Steinweg (born 24 February 1969) is a retired professional racing cyclist from Germany.
- Germano Pierdomenico Germano Pierdomenico (born 12 June 1967) is an Italian former professional racing cyclist.
- Sam Dobbs Sam Dobbs (born 14 March 1997) is a New Zealand professional racing cyclist who most recently rode for .
- Cees Koeken Cees Koeken (born 29 October 1948) is a Dutch former cyclist.
- Steve Bovay Steve Bovay (born 25 November 1984) is a Swiss former cyclist.
- Régis Lhuillier Régis Lhuillier (born 28 May 1980) is a French former cyclist.
- She is married to fellow track cyclist Fabián Puerta.
- Park Seon-ho Park Seon-Ho is a South Korean track cyclist.
- Jang Sun-jae Jang Sun-Jae is a South Korean track cyclist.
- His grandson Marcus Fåglum also became a leading road racing cyclist.
- Iris Slappendel Iris Slappendel (born 18 February 1985) is a Dutch former road racing cyclist.
- Steve Joughin Steve Joughin (born 23 June 1959) is a former professional Manx road racing cyclist.
- She is the elder sister of track and road cyclist Fernando Gaviria.
- His younger brother Giovanni Dalla Bona was also a professional road cyclist.
- The "frazione" of San Nicolò Po was the birthplace of road cyclist Learco Guerra.
- His brother Duilio is also a professional cyclist.
- His son Noé Gianetti was also a professional cyclist.
- His son Hervé Duclos-Lassalle is also a professional cyclist.
- Žiga Jerman Žiga Jerman (born 26 June 1998) is a Slovenian cyclist riding for .
- Saymon Musie Saymon Musie (born 22 January 1998) is an Eritrean cyclist riding for .
- Gianni Marchand Gianni Marchand (born 1 June 1990) is a Belgian cyclist riding for .