‹ Dancers Dancing ›
Meanings and phrases
- In this sense, nearly all folk dances are ethnic ones.
- The folk dances of West Bengal deals with a variety of themes.
- Not all ethnic dances are folk dances.
- Royal courts, such as the Korean one, also supported traditional dances.
- This is unlike most traditional dances in which the men invite the women.
- Unlike in other traditional dances, the dancers are not trained in this dance.
- The chief means of their recreation is folk songs and dances.
- It is used in Bhangra songs and dances generally set in the Punjab.
- These songs and dances did not have any relevance to the theme of the play.
- various dances such as tamang selo and uucountable others
- Some dances such as swing dances have several variants of triple step.
- However, there are other dances such as Zwiefacher, "Kontratänze" and "Sprachinseltänze".