‹ Danger Dangerously ›
Meanings and phrases
- involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm; unsafe
- causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm; grave; grievous; serious; severe; life-threatening
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful); adventure; escapade; risky venture
- The most dangerous are attached to female shamans.
- He grew up in the most dangerous time in Medellín.
- It is one of the most dangerous regions in Carabobo.
- With this, Carmelo became more dangerous to his enemies.
- A more dangerous rogue software appeared in August 2010.
- Other types of abscess are more dangerous.
- with Edward stating that it would be too dangerous and would act as a warhead.
- Fabius continued to argue that confronting Hannibal directly was too dangerous.
- They spent most time camping on the ice itself—it was too dangerous to launch the boats.
- That allowed us to win and it wasn't very dangerous."
- It's a very dangerous precedent for the entire world."
- He escaped in 1813, under very dangerous circumstances.
- Careless use of pointers is potentially dangerous.
- This method, too, has potentially dangerous environmental consequences.
- This species is potentially dangerous, but has not been implicated in any attacks.
- The brothel is well guarded and considered extremely dangerous within the sex work community.
- Both the flora and fauna of the continent are extremely dangerous, as Death's Library attests.
- Some naturally occurring elements are extremely dangerous for human health when digested excessively.
- "The police created a dangerous situation.
- A very dangerous situation developed when a group of Métis rushed the artillery.
- The Armenian population of the city at the time was 50,000, putting the 1,000 Azeris in a dangerous situation.
- Thereby he also gets into dangerous situations.
- It tries to rescue Charlotte even in the most dangerous situations.
- Although most of his coworkers are afraid of him, they also know to come to him in dangerous situations.
- Tackling with "studs up" is considered dangerous.
- All this time was followed closely by the Rosario police since he was considered dangerous.
- Before establishing the facility, polar bears who were considered dangerous used to be shot.
- If possible, hazards should be removed, or modified to be less dangerous.
- Subsequently, the region became less dangerous, and Sanford was first settled in 1739.
- Going as far away as possible from the "success secret" may be a less dangerous route to take.
- A particularly dangerous stretch was known as the Elbow.
- The 1970s were particularly dangerous times for icon painters.
- Those equivalent to dangerous driving are included.
- Ide also had his Super Licence revoked for severe dangerous driving.
- The above types of dangerous driving charges can only be tried on indictment.
- Liquid ammonia is dangerous because it is hygroscopic and because it can freeze flesh.
- In 1965, the St Helen's House building was declared dangerous because of falling tiles and masonry.
- They are dangerous because they attract the birds and cause disorientation, largely in young petrels.
- Despite this, liquid oxygen is highly dangerous.
- Even a little bit of carelessness can prove highly dangerous.
- They prove it to be highly dangerous.
- Pasuckuakohowog was a dangerous game and was played almost like a war.
- This model is specifically designed for heavy and dangerous game hunting.
- The power of the cartridge (for stopping dangerous game quickly) was also praised.
- Organizing in Flint was a difficult and dangerous plan.
- The strait is a difficult and dangerous passage for a sailing vessel.
- These factors make it more difficult and dangerous to diagnose problems.
- These must be planned well in advance by divers who know how to read currents and are aware of the dangerous conditions.
- Bjarnason was a soldier during World War II, commanding a Canadian tank regiment through dangerous conditions in Europe.
- The race may also be restarted in the event of a serious accident or dangerous conditions, with the original start voided.
- It was not easy for everyone to sleep at this new and dangerous place.
- free-kick in a dangerous place but an unbelieveble save by Aaron Hare .
- "Time" magazine called Ramadi the most dangerous place on the planet at that time.
- The advertisements appeared in major cities calling for men willing to "face a rough and dangerous task".
- She was always a willing and tireless helper, who could be called upon to carry out a difficult and dangerous task at short notice.
- Sending humans to space is a dangerous task in which the implementation of various cyborg technologies could be used in the future for risk mitigation.
- PVD in of itself is not dangerous and a natural process.
- Physical withdrawal is not dangerous.
- There are four species of snake on the island and these are not dangerous to humans.